2013 MAC Collections Calendar

sadiebaby781

MAC and Rihanna collaboration!! YAY http://www.temptalia.com/mac-and-rihanna-collaboration-riri-hearts-mac-collection-for-2013
pompom.gif

MaitaiFluff

^^^ oh snap!! I'll be obsessed with this throughout the year. I know that not everyone loves Rihanna, but I really enjoy her and think she's a talented artist. I just read over the WWD article and it is really neat that she put a lot of time into this (or these) collections. I'm certainly excited.

janette9687

i looove the 187 brush! I hope its an SH version not an SE, regardless im buying it and the compact and lipstick remind me of Making Pretty that I missed! I cant wait!

860CTBeauty

This made my day!!!!! Without even seeing the whole collection; I want it all!!!! ...and today is her birthday!!!!

OctoberViolet

And it's my dad's bday who has been in heaven for almost 21 years. I'm in a remembering mood today. I don't want to take away from Rihanna at all. Love her and can't wait for her collection to come out.

This made my day!!!!! Without even seeing the whole collection; I want it all!!!! ...and today is her birthday!!!!

pandav

Thank you so much CartoonChic. This is so helpful with links to all color stories. So easy to navigate.
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting a little confused trying to keep track of all the upcoming MAC collections. I've created a list to summarize all of the collections with their release dates. Clicking the collection titles will take you to the appropriate discussion thread within Specktra. I'll update this list as more information becomes available. NOTE: All collections listed below show the expected US store/counter release dates unless otherwise noted. JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH
APRIL

MAY
JUNE
JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER OCTOBER
NOVEMBER DECEMBER

CartoonChic

Hey everyone. I'm going to be popping on and off of Specktra for the next few months. Work is keeping me busy. I'd like to keep the calendar as up to date as possible during that time. Since I won't be on as frequently, please keep me posted of any new MAC collections and threads that may appear. Just post the info here or send me a PM. Thanks!

maclove1

nanaparty.gif
love.gif
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH .I BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS INFO SINCE THE NEW LAYOUT TOOK EFFECT LIKE 5 YEARS AGO .

Latest posts