2014 MAC Collections Calendar

charismafulltv

I wonder how Burmese kiss compares with Viva glam Nicki? Guys, don't purchase them on eBay yet wait till the end of the month when it gets relaunched

OctoberViolet

Thank you so much for the swatches. Damn MAC! Stupid secret surprise collection that barely anyone even knew about.
finger.gif
censored.gif
Fingers crossed these will be back at some point for those of us that missed out, which was the majority of us MAC-a-holics.

mzdynasty

[COLOR=0066FF]Thank you so much for the swatches. Damn MAC! Stupid secret surprise collection that barely anyone even knew about.[/COLOR]:finger: :censored: [COLOR=0066FF]Fingers crossed these will be back at some point for those of us that missed out, which was the majority of us MAC-a-holics.[/COLOR]
No problem I almost missed out but my friend tagged me in a picture on instagram that let me know it was up I guess I was lucky buy not lucky enough to grab that purple

LeighLeigh

Based on swatches it looks like a matte version of toying around, a touch pinker
th_dunno.gif
me wants DD
cry.gif
Yeah, I agree, reading Burmese Kiss's description on mac's site, I said that sounds like a matte toying around! I have toying around, I like it, but wished it was matte when I got it.

Too bad, I wasn't one of the lucky ones. And I don't think I can take missing out on this collection again
ssad.gif

shontay07108

BK is nothing like VG Nicki. Refer back to the pic I posted for a more accurate look at it. It's most similar to Toying Around. I'm glad I have BK, though b/c the finish on TA keeps it from really working for me.