2014 MAC Collections Calendar

Kristin Bacon

ME too!!! HUGS Kristin!! I always love reading your posts!
kissy.gif
thanks girl!!! love reading yours too!

beautycool

Hi ladies this is my social life too I don't go out now I have moved I don't see hardly any of my friends or family being in 30 miles away so this is the next best thing ladies dollys the best

tirurit

I sometimes get a bit overwhelmed when I look at the calendar and the gazillion collections listed on there, but in this corner of the world it seems that I needn't feel so because mac is skipping or releasing some collections as online only!

Shopping their online store here is a nightmare as the release dates are impossible to figure out and the stock is very variable, so I am very lucky to have a store in town and they have been know to help me on occasion. This September though, we got the Novel Romance, Studio Sculpt, Viva 2 and Simpsons, and in October we are only getting the Matte lippies. Madness!

WTF Mac!?

lizzylu23

I just saw this at Mac's instagram.... so idk if this has been posted here. It says #Spring2015 Credit to IG user : Maccosmetics
0e56cf54_Screenshot_2014-10-07-12-14-35.png

NaomiH

Here's a Cosmo interview about the Julia Petit collection

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hair/makeup/interviews/a30229/julia-petit-mac-makeup/