2014 MAC Collections Calendar

kerry-jane88

MSFN repackage/foundation & concealer extension 5/15 MB/MES repackage and extension 6/26
I hope the MSFN repackage includes a mirror in the compact, that would make me so happy! I hate seeing all the powder that it seems to kick up of its own accord through the plastic window! Makes me look so sloppy when I apply in front of others!

vamua703

I still prefer my lingering pencil. I have very thin, sparse brows and the fludiline stuff seems like too much.
I have thicker brows and use to pair spiked with the veluxe brow pencil... which was great, but needing two products to do my brows got annoying. I got the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade, THE BEST THING EVER

josephine90

I suck at doing my brows, if I use sth it will be a few stroke of benefit gimme brow. I heard lingering is a universal shade, is that true?

GlamQueen21

Moody Blooms Collection sounds like a Mineralize collection! I cannot wait for more info on that collection as well as Project "L" and Aqua Collections!!

erine1881

MAC Pro Lipstick Reserve 6/26 Retailer Anniversary 7/10 Studio Nail Lacquer Relaunch 7/10 Studio Multi-effect Lash (Nordies/MSO Prelaunch) July