3/2/08 - Experiment - New Methods and Mascara

entipy

GAH - I did this look on Sunday, so it's not so very fresh in my mind still. However, what I DO know is that L'Oreal's Voluminous Naturale mascara is awesome!! I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!
greengrin.gif

The new methods are noted in my usage list below!

FACE:
primer - Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel
concealer - MAD: Apricot Corrector (applied mixed with Neutrogena Illuminating Eye Reviver), Medium (mixed with Olay Age-Defying Protective Renewal Lotion)
foundation - MAD: Natural Light Medium (applied by spritzing brush with M*A*D Perfect Finish Setting Spray)
finisher - MAD: Translucent Veil and SPF Powder
blush - Jane: Blushing Blossom

EYES:
UDPP
e/s - Estee Lauder: Tea Biscuit - lashline to brow, lower lashline as base for e/l
e/s - L'Oreal HiP "Forgiving": Dark Brown - crease
e/s - Milani "Dominos" quad: White - highlight just under brows
e/l - Sephora Liner Electro: Electro Choc - upper and lower lashlines
brows - Brow Duo in Blonde
mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous Naturale: Blackest Black ((OMG!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this mascara!! Note: I do not curl my lashes.))

LIPS:
l/l - Estee Lauder: Spice Writer
l/s - Estee Lauder Pure Color: Tiger Eye

262221939_RK5RE-M.jpg

262221953_c7obd-M.jpg

262221965_hw7Nk-M.jpg

262222033_mW4Nb-M.jpg

262221883_PauRq-M.jpg

262221902_AdFfv-M.jpg

262222003_Z8RYf-M.jpg

Thanks for looking, y'all!!
greengrin.gif

262221976_rRJiC-M.jpg

Gallery Link
Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

type.gif

jdepp_84

Looks cool
smiles.gif
Im glad you liked the mascara, I tried some volumious one and it just didnt work for me.

entipy

Thanks so much, y'all!! I'm still SO far behind! UGH! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoAmazin
You have gorgeous eyes! Can you compare the Vol. Naturale to the regular Voluminous?

The Naturale has one of those plastic wands that seem to be all the rage now (like Telescopic and LashBlast), but it's shaped like a normal wand. It's also flexible - as in where the head and the actual wand meet, it bends!! This took a bit of getting used to in application, but man... it really pulls the length out of your lashes!! I found the Naturale gives more separation and definition than the regular but not quite as much volume. I like it better, though.
smiles.gif
Now, I wish I'd bought it in Black Brown, too. LOL

SoSoAmazin

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Thanks so much, y'all!! I'm still SO far behind! UGH! LOL

The Naturale has one of those plastic wands that seem to be all the rage now (like Telescopic and LashBlast), but it's shaped like a normal wand. It's also flexible - as in where the head and the actual wand meet, it bends!! This took a bit of getting used to in application, but man... it really pulls the length out of your lashes!! I found the Naturale gives more separation and definition than the regular but not quite as much volume. I like it better, though.
smiles.gif
Now, I wish I'd bought it in Black Brown, too. LOL

THANK YOU! Now you've made me want to go and get this! hehe
greengrin.gif

marreyes38

idk why you cut your hair but i gotta say you look totally COOL...idk if thats what u were going for but it looks very punk

the make up is flawless...NICE JOB

I ENVY YOUR EYEBROWS...=[