3 colours to use with Humid???

Patricia

I have a Humid e/s, pro pan, that feels very lonely. So I want to buy a quad to put it in but I need 3 other colours...

What do you guys recommend to pair with Humid? I don't really care if they are highlighters or dark colours or whatever. I just wanna fill the quad. I would list the eyesahdows I already have but I got so many... So just let me know your faves.

Thanks dolls :loveya:

c00ki312

i always use humid on my eyes so i apply a little aquadisiac in the inner corners and beauty marked on the outer v. It gives a really good smoky eye and i always get complimented on it. it may sound a weird combo but it works for me. oh and vanilla pig on browbone and if you blend with humid on lid, it gives a nice shimmer.

ben

when i bought humid i also bought juxt, retrospeck and sumptuous olive to keep it company in the quad.

amoona

I love humid!

Gorgeous Gold on the lid, Velvet Moss in the crease, Humid on the outer third

Beautiful green smokey eye

kalice

Humid on outer end, Amberlights on lid, and Nylon on the inner corner

Humid, Petalescent (lol, sounds weird, but looks good)

c00ki312

tried a new look just now. aquadisiac applied all over socket. flashtrack on main lid (below aquadisiac), humid on outer v and any pink e/s in inner v. blend altogether for a seamless finish.

..kels*

i mostly use it with swimming or sumptuous olive. for a darker & more dramatic look i use humid on the lid & deep truth in the crease & outer v.

Katja

The only combo I've done it with is Gorgeous Gold inner <, Aquadisiac on the lid, and Humid in the outer >

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Humid
Golden Dusk Pig
Summer Nuetral
Shroom to highlight
Color Combo was used when i made over a friend of mines

gorgeous!!!
eyelove.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
gorgeous!!!
eyelove.gif

I must have missed the part.. where u wanted e/s to make a quad...
u can also use nylon in place of Gold Dusk Piggy.. unless u want to press the pigment into a empty pan

SnowWhiteQueen

I know this won't fill up your quad...but I love using golden olive pigment on my lid with nylon as a highlighter, and then use humid as a liner with a touch of juxt on the inner corners of each eye. Its a crazy greenfest!