3 for the price of one.

antirazor

this ended up being makeup for a terribly confusing day:
DSCN4288.jpg

DSCN4290.jpg

DSCN4295.jpg

DSCN4292.jpg

EYES. udpp. cloudbound e/s. expensive pink e/s. moth brown e/s. passionate e/s. violet trance e/s. blacktrack fluidline.
FACE. mineralize satinfinish foundation. sunbasque blush. lightscapade msf.
LIPS. subculture liner. curtsy lipstick. florabundance lipglass.
BROWS. spiked brow pencil. charcoal/maple brow shader.

and yesterday I spent girly-time with my sister.
greengrin.gif
we did each other's makeup and went to karaoke.
DSCN4300.jpg

DSCN4301.jpg

DSCN4306.jpg

DSCN4307.jpg

DSCN4299.jpg

DSCN4304.jpg

on me:
EYES. udpp. lucky green e/s. freshwater e/s. amazon e/s. graphic brown fluidline.
FACE. mineralize satinfinish foundation. natural msf. springsheen blush.
LIPS. pinkocracy chromeglass.
on Sarah:
EYES. udpp. shroom e/s. femme noire e/s. club e/s. moth brown e/s. playful e/s. passionate e/s. carbon e/s. kelly green pigment. springtime skipper e/s. blacktrack fluidline.
FACE. mineralize satinfinish foundation. natural msf. sunbasque blush. lightscapade msf.
LIPS. boldheart lipglass.

IslandGirl77

I love the colors in the first one. You and your sister look so much alike, your facial expressions even look the same. Cute.
smiles.gif

yummy411

awww you look great... i love mineralize satinfinish. it looks so natural! you did a great job on your sis.. i don't remember bodymind looking like that. i wish i had gotten it! great job!
clap.gif

kimmy

your eyes look so pretty in that first fotd! i love all three of them, but the first one is definately my favourite.
smiles.gif
i'm stoked to see you posting again, we missed you.
winks.gif

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
awww you look great... i love mineralize satinfinish. it looks so natural! you did a great job on your sis.. i don't remember bodymind looking like that. i wish i had gotten it! great job!
clap.gif

oh my gosh! because I'm totally wrong. we tried body mind first and didn't like it. so we went with boldheart... which is completely frickin different. it's purple. XD and we put it on very thin.

thank you! this was only my second time doing someone else's makeup.