3 FOTD for the price of ONE!

alysia

ahhh, so last night I figured I would be home alone & so I played around with all my blues (which I pretty much never wear) than I get a message from a friend that we're going out for coffee, so I scrub it all off & do the Buzz & Blossoms look from Culturebloom. And my purple look from this morning. And all the full on pics from last night look stupid (Baaad hair after work) so yea, no full pics of those
greengrin.gif
And I apologise for the two random pimples which popped up yesterday between 7am and 12 noon. WTF?

2eyesclose.jpg

2eyesopencopy.jpg

2eyeclosecopy.jpg

2lips.jpg

Eyes: Bare Canvas Paint, Shell CCB, Shimmer Moss e/s, Freshwater e/s, Contrast e/s
Lips: Pink Poodle

3eyesclosed%20copy.jpg

3eyesup.jpg

3eyedown.jpg

Eyes: Bare Canvas Paint, Shell CCB, Spring UP e/s, Love-bud e/s

4eyesclosed.jpg

4eyesopen.jpg

4eyeclosed.jpg
4eyedown.jpg

4lips.jpg

4face.jpg

Face: Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse, Benfit High Beam
Eyes: Bare Canvas Paint, Shell CCB, Botanical e/s, Little Minx e/s, Lavender Sky e/s
Lips: Petit Four

faifai

I really like the lips, but if I might offer some constructive criticism...I would have done the eyes a little stronger. Curling the lashes and wearing some dark brown mascara and a bit of liner would've made the look even better.

alysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
I really like the lips, but if I might offer some constructive criticism...I would have done the eyes a little stronger. Curling the lashes and wearing some dark brown mascara and a bit of liner would've made the look even better.

yea, I'm super inept with liner (though I am practising, mostly at night time to try and improve) so for my leaving the house looks I tend not to line. Annnd mascara curlers scare me. Bad experience with my sister. Though I'm tempted to try again
smiles.gif
thanks!