3 hauls this week.... wow.

agirlnamedfury

DSCN1004.jpg

So after my Sephora haul I posted earlier this week, which can be found here: http://specktra.net/f195/small-but-e...a-haul-119145/, I ordered a couple things online just in time to use the FF discount. I got the Jean Paul Gaultier Miniature Fragrance Coffret, which includes minis of Fragile, Classique, Le Male, and Gaultier 2, and NARS Deep Throat Blush, my first NARS blush ever so I'm excited to try it! I also got some Fragrance samples: Emporio Armani Diamonds, Missoni Acqua, and Ermenegildo Zegna. Of those, Missoni Acqua was the only one that I had requested, but I guess my other requests (Kenzo Amour and Dior J'Adore) were out of stock so they made some substitutions. That's fine; I'll try some scents I maybe wouldn't have thought to try otherwise!

Then on Tuesday I was in Macy's with my mom and of course had to stop by the MAC counter - I wanted to show her which holiday sets I wanted, but obviously I couldn't leave without buying some things! I asked the MA if they had any Starflash shadows left, and she pulled out the ones they had for me, a TON! I think the only ones they didn't have anymore were Smoke & Diamonds and Top Hat. I had to stop myself from buying all of them, since the only one I got during the initial release was Bold & Brazen, but I LOVE the texture. I ended up getting Sunset B., Talent Pool, and Star by Night. I'll most likely get the others at a CCO eventually. I also picked up a Smolder Eye Kohl.

bell21

great haul! i love the starflash shadows, they go on beautifully, lol I had to buy them all