3 Looks - 2 dramatic, 1 everyday ~ Pic heavy!

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktinagapay
okay thank you for always being so GOOOODDD ....i love them all!!!!

Thank you! You're a master at makeup so I take this as a big compliment

Quote:
Originally Posted by laperle
these are my 3 faves from u so far. very distinct from each other and daring to go out of your typical lining signature.

Yeah, I've been trying to do some new looks lately.. everything seems to be so similar. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Honestly, I LOVE all of your looks but that MOD look, come to mama!!

Haha girl you had me laughing at this, thanks a ton babe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlly
You're too cute.Lollipop Loving looks GREAT on you.

Yusssss. I love it so so much.. I'm usually down for more dramatic lip colors but this one hit the spot for me.

And everyone else thanks so much for replying! <333

amyzon

They are all fabulous - you are srsly rocking the mod look (and you even twiggified you hair I see for the look)! You look sexy!
winks.gif
You still gotta try out Painterly - I hope you find something that you like.

Tahti

Your eyes are the BEST! I'm loving all these looks, the 60's one is especially fierce. <3

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
They are all fabulous - you are srsly rocking the mod look (and you even twiggified you hair I see for the look)! You look sexy!
winks.gif
You still gotta try out Painterly - I hope you find something that you like.

Haha, yeah, I kept my hair down that day rather than teasing it up.. mostly from laziness but you're right, it did go with the mod look well!
Yeah, next time I go to the counter I'm gonna get a sample.. paint worked okay for these looks since black goes well over pretty much anything, but yeah.. not color
thanks girly!

and thanks for your compliments lovelies!

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambicion6
i love them all but absolutely love the eyeliner in the last one!!! I wish there was a closeup of your eye so I could see the eyeliner. it looks awesome!

Aw sorry.. I'm so used to doing liner that way I didn't even think of taking a close up pic! I can dig one up and send it to you if you want though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
Your eyes are the BEST! I'm loving all these looks, the 60's one is especially fierce. <3

Thanks! I try to play up my eyes because I'm not good at my face, like contouring and stuff haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamieNguyen
I love love love'em all and the eye liners are just gorgeous, I wish I could have skills like that

You can totally have skills like that! It just takes practice, thats all
smiles.gif
thanks a bunch though

uh_oh_disco

Love the first; my makeup teacher would have loved you when we were doing '60s period makeup - lets just say it took us all a while to master haha.