40% off MAC products! Yay!

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by talste
Any one know if cyber emporium is reputable ? i.e Not selling fakes like SNET does ???

SOS.gif
Calling, Panda0410 or Xqueeze_me need your opinions please *
girlhaha.gif

Oh dear! Sorry, this is the first time I actually checked this thread since I registered. :| Anywho, DOH! I missed it!! I'm not too sure about her stuff since I've never bought any MAC off her.

Just checked her out.. Does the Studio Fix Powder + Foundation come in a packaging like this?: Cyber Emporium :: Browse By Brand :: MAC :: MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

talste

I'm not sure about the studio Fix powder, I got a beauty powder & a few eyeshadows (E/S aren't depotted yet for the pan test as I'm outta palettes).

Seems like they are factory seconds or something.

The beauty powder lid didn't sit right on the jar compared to my other store bought ones. It wasn't a tight fit so a small amount of powder falls out when I shake the jar, nothing wrong with the product inside though.

miss_bailey

Hmm i got my stuff today, the MAC products I got seem legit as always. The only thing i noticed is that some of the pigments that I've gotten of them before seem a little "damp" (not wet just sort of heavy) if that makes sense but that could just be how they were kept.
Otherwise the e/s, e/s refils, beauty powders, lipglasses, lipstick, loose minderalized foundation seem pretty authentic to me.

Paramnesia

All the MAC i've bought off CE has been legit. I only bought from CE because another member on here recommended it.

spectrolite

I have had only good experiences with Cyber Emporium so far. The staff are super nice and attentive and if you have any questions or queries via email, they get back to you straight away. Both orders I placed have arrived in top condition and in a timely fashion
smiles.gif
It's brilliant, give it a try!

~Crystal~

Yeah they are quite good. I've bought stuff from them before, and it has all seemed legit apart from maybe a brush... but then I got it for really cheap, so it's ok I suppose. All their brushes are gone for now though...? I'm not too sure. I'm no expert in brushes- it could well be real.
Everything else has been fine.
I AM currently still waiting on my last two orders though! They sent me an email to let me know that it had been sent a couple of days ago... so I'm waiting very impatiently...

I might be wrong, but I half suspect that they get some of their items from the EL staff store- a lot of what shows up there seems to be on their website. Then again, there are collections that don't come to Australia at all that are on there... so who knows... maybe they have someone helping them do massive CPs over in the US hehe... and they would HAVE to be making some kind of loss if they were just an EL employee buying loads of stock from the staff store (though resell is not allowed and buying is limited..) coz even with the staff discount, the prices are exxy!

~Crystal~

The tendertone I got from them before was definately real. So was the MSFN. Those two I am absolutely certain about..

~Crystal~

Seems like a couple of girls on vogue were getting a bit worried because of the google thing, and a delay in the arrival of items.

I was actually getting somewhat worried too- but my items arrived yesterday, and I had emailed them the day before about getting my items, and they responded promptly, despite the 'malicious site' thing.

My items were real once again
smiles.gif
They have good customer service.

MrsMay

Hey fellow aussie chicks!

Heads up - the 40% sale is now back on for two days!
th_DANCE.gif

I've just sent my wishlist to my mum, sister and mother in law incase they want to buy me xmas pressies early!
winks.gif

Oh - and they had some Cult of Cherry and almost all of the Overrich pigments as well!