5 FOTDS :) Quite pic. heavy!

Bowker2

Hey guys! Been busy phasing out my nanny job with my new job at Red- heres a mix of the past few days.

IMG_2726.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2762.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

and heres two of my best friends- after some MU
smiles.gif

lm.jpg

my best friend since kindergarten Lis!
IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

told you there was lots of pics! i promise ill have some more fun stuff to share soon, these are so yawn-y!

Bowker2

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaghan&lt
you ALWAYS look so gorgeous!!! how is the job at Red going???

its amazing! i love it
smiles.gif

thanks for askin sweetheart!

macaddictgirlie

Your makeup looks gorgeous as always. What did you use? And we have the same hair color but yours is so shiney what shampoo and conditioner do you use if you don't mind me asking
smiles.gif

Bowker2

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaddictgirlie
Your makeup looks gorgeous as always. What did you use? And we have the same hair color but yours is so shiney what shampoo and conditioner do you use if you don't mind me asking
smiles.gif

i use the aveda damage remedy line- its fantasteeek, really repairs my hair since i color it to hell and back. i clarify weekly with giovanni tea tree triple treat shampoo and then deep condition. i also love frederic fekkai olive oil glossing creme.
smiles.gif

janelle811

i love all of them, you look so pretty! Your eyebrows are really nice too, and I like that your mu shows up, but isn't way out there or anything.

In the pictures when your hair is in braids, you look just like the girl that used to play Belle on Days of Our Lives (my best friend had an obsession with the show, and I always ended up watching it with her).

kimb

awesome looks!! Great job and i love that red shirt with the scotty dogs! very cute!

Bianca

You look amazing! What did you use on the inner corner of your eyes, the green stuff? Is it glitter liner or eyeshadow? Pleeeaaaseee tell me!

Bowker2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca
You look amazing! What did you use on the inner corner of your eyes, the green stuff? Is it glitter liner or eyeshadow? Pleeeaaaseee tell me!

its revlon teal flash e/l with ben nye turqoise e/s on top. sooo its just shadow+liner!!
smiles.gif