Brushes: 168 & 269

and finally cream color base : Luna

I WISH I HAD MY CAMERA =(

stephie06

wow! great haul! pics would be great too
smiles.gif

SeXyChULa

Whoa!!
I couldn't imagine spending that much in one day...not even in a month...I wish!!
Gosh, and then with all the new collections coming out, hope you still have change left for the others...you're still a lucky girl!! NICE HAUL!
I'm scraping to find money so I can afford to buy something from Rushmetal/Flashtronic/Novel Twist...

starangel2383

good lord thats alot of money to spend on a haul. i dont even think i spent that much before on anything. i think the most i ever spent in a MAC store or sephora for that matter was a little over 200.

Rushch6

eyelove.gif
Wow and I thought spending $300 yesterday was a lot of money for my haul. Yes, I would like to see pictured!!!

natasha

well hun u must be def addicted to mac..well i could easily spend all this cash on clothes/shoes and purses but not on cosmeticssss......but no i could if i got a salary with zillion 00000....lol.....amazing stuff...post some pics when u stole back ur cam...

macBARBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha
well hun u must be def addicted to mac..well i could easily spend all this cash on clothes/shoes and purses but not on cosmeticssss......but no i could if i got a salary with zillion 00000....lol.....amazing stuff...post some pics when u stole back ur cam...

well unlike you lovely ladies i don't have a big collection of makeup...i would buy here and there but trust me it's not alot. I used to love benifit only because MAC was constantly swamped and I didn't want to go through all the traffic..then i finally made a list of the eyeshadows that were a necessity to have in any makeup kit and just bought it all in one day... you know the pinks, purples, greens, and golden shades..

my next haul is going to be lipsticks/glosses/lipliners and maybe a palate of browns....

would love to get rushmetal..we shall see!

macBARBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
that MAC MA was probably like "YES THANK GOD. I MADE MY SALES GOAL FOR THE DAY IN ONE PURCHASE."

tell me about it...my bf made me feel so bad for buying makeup. he's one of those guys who hates it when girls wear makeup. funny that i'm with him because i love makeup! too bad for him
cutey.gif