7 Deadly Sins Makeup & FOTD

amy04

I had the best day at work yesterday! I noticed when I clocked in that I had an appointment for later in the day. Well, when she came in with her hair sprayed green and all dressed up, I knew it was going to be FUN.

She ended up telling me that she was having a birthday party and it was themed 7 Deadly Sins. Her sin was envy. She asked me to do whatever I wanted using greens, to just go crazy and have fun. I did! Unfortunately my dumb camera washes her out. It looked so much brighter in real life
ssad.gif

greencloseup.jpg

green.jpg

Her lipliner looks uneven but it's just that when she smiles, one side of her lip goes up a bit...

I used:
FACE: Studio Fix Fluid, Mineralized Skinfinish Natural, Lightflush MSF, Renewal Defense Charged Water.

EYES: Lucky Jade shadestick, Phloof! as a highlight, Swimming, Humid, Eyepopping, Transparent Teal Reflects on lids. Humid & Eyepopping on bottom lashline. Divine Lime liquidlast liner for the dots. Zoomblack mascara and Divine Lime liquidlast liner on lashes.

LIPS: Concealer to neutralize her lips. Divine Lime liquidlast liner as liner, Springbean lustreglass, with a little bit of Swimming around the liner.

She loved it and I had a lot of fun.
smiles.gif

And just because, here's what I wore yesterday (N Collection).

011908.jpg

011908a.jpg

011908b.jpg

011908c.jpg

(This last picture is entitled OMG I LOVE GLISSADE.)

I used:
FACE: Studio Fix Fluid, Mineralized Skinfinish Natural, Glissade MSF, BoneBeige/Emphasize sculpt&shape.

EYES: Retrospeck, Rich Flesh, Showstopper, Bootblack liquid liner, Plushlash mascara.

LIPS: Whirl lipliner, 1N lipstick, 1N lipglass.

Not that it matters but once I got to work I fixed my face up. Is it just me or is only the camera flash & the horrible lights at MAC that show up all the crap you miss with the naked eye? I added Studio Fix powder and cleaned up dark specks around the eyes.
smiles.gif

Ciara

talk about green with envy...you really nailed it...lol
great job.

i also loved your look.

iheartangE

I loooove your N collection look-I honestly haven't been too into the N collection but that look may have just changed my mind
winks.gif

amy04

Thank you ladies!! For those of you not sold on the N Collection, I do hope that this swayed you! All the girls at my counter did smoky eyes and they all looked incredible and unique. It was a lot of fun to see how the same collection of makeup could turn out so differently on each individual. I definitely recommend Rich Flesh, too. I'm going to use it on a bride and on me it's just the perfectly milk chocolatey brown.
smiles.gif