7 Looks & 1 AWESOME Action Shot!!!

Elizab33th

Hi guys and gals! It's been FOREVER since I last posted and I have a bunch of stuff to share with you! Well back in like...April I started school at Paul Mitchell The School in Rhode Island. I'm actually going for skin not hair though. And God willing...I'll be done by the end of next month!! YAY! But during school I've had some amazing opportunities to learn about aesthetics and makeup and all that! Soooo....onto the looks!!

DSC02751.jpg

This has been my everyday look recently. It's nothing special..just a black winged liner and bright pink lip for a pop of color.

What Was Used:

( All MAC Unless Stated Otherwise )

Face:

+ Select Coverup in NC45
+ Dipdown f/l ( for brows )

Eyes:
+ Blacktrack f/l
+ Zoomlash Mascara

Lips:

+ Carmex
+ Wet N' Wild Fab Fuchsia l/l

30091_1488874706105_1361070054_1310.jpg

This was a spur of the moment look that I did because I wanted to use one of the pro colors I got from NYC a few months back.

What Was Used:

Eyes:
+ Painterly p/p
+ Samoa Silk e/s
+ Coral e/s (PRO)
+ Hot Hot Hot e/s
+ Rule e/s
+ Chamomile e/s
+ Dipdown f/l
+ Zoomlash Mascara
+ Rimmel White Eye Khol

DSC02744.jpg

This was also kind of a spur of the moment look. I bought Club e/s a while back and never used it sooo....alas this was the result of finally using it.

What Was Used:

Eyes:
+ Soft Ochre p/p
+ Dipdown f/l
+ Club e/s
+ Modelette e/s
+ Chamomile e/s
+ Rimmel White Eye Khol
+ Zoomlash Mascara

31241_1482336662658_1361070054_1291.jpg

I am currently OBSESSED with eggshell blue and soft pink. And also double winged liner...sooo here's this look!

What Was Used:

Eyes:
+ Painterly p/p
+ Too Dolly e/s
+ Sushi Flower e/s
+ Vibrant Grape e/s
+ Rule e/s
+ Yogurt e/s
+ Blacktrack f/l
+ Zoomlash Mascara
+ Smolder Eye Khol

DSC02805.jpg

This look I did before going to a fashion show charity event with some girls from my school. We had a BLAST and did a great job!!

What Was Used:

Eyes:
+ Painterly p/p
+ Sushi Flower e/s
+ Hot Hot Hot e/s
+ Gleam e/s
+ Coral e/s
+ Give Me Liberty Of London e/s
+ Blacktrack f/l
+ L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara
+ Smolder e/s
+ Cosmic e/s

DSC02335.jpg

DSC02336.jpg

Now this one is of my friend from school who I swear looks JUST like Rihanna!! I don't necessarily remember EVERYTHING I used on her...but I'll put everything I do remember.

What Was Used:

Eyes:
+ Soft Ochre p/p
+ Vibrant Grape e/s
+ Grape p/m
+ Cool Heat e/s ( I Think..?)
+ Gold p/m
+ Chamomile e/s
+ L'Oreal Linear Intense Liquid Liner
+ Zoomlash Mascara

DSC02599.jpg

This GORGEOUS girl came in for makeup for prom. She was wearing a pretty red dress so I thought a simple gold eye would compliment it nicely.

What Was Used:

Eyes:
+ Soft Ochre p/p
+ Cosmic e/s
+ Random Deep Brown e/s
+ Chamomile e/s

AND HERE'S THE AMAZING ACTION SHOT I'M SOOOO HAPPY ABOUT!!

DSC02823.jpg

That's Miss Connecticut!! She was a guest apperance at the Fashion Show we did makeup for and I got to do her makeup!!! I was so nervous but soo excited also!! Out of the 5 girls I did in that like 2 hours...she was the most nerve wracking girl I did! But I was so honored! YAAAYYY!!!!

Alright chickies! I'm going to go jump in the shower and try to feel better...I have strep throat (
thmbdn.gif
) and I still have to get up at 7 in the morning 2m to go to school!! BLEH!!

NIGGHHTT!! <333

p.s I have a tutorial for the Eggshell Blue and Pink look on my youtube! Make sure you guys check it out!!