8 days till wedding

KIT

My mother is getting married on Friday 7/24, and for some reason, i am breaking out in this one small area around my mouth. Its like they are having a Tea Party or something. I have those deep pimples, that never really come out, just blow up under your skin, and ache. I also have some scars from previous pimples. Both of those together, makes my face look horrible. I dont normally get pimples but for the past month or so, they have been popping up left and right..
Anway to my question-i have 8 days till the wedding. anyone have any recommendations for spot treatment? I've tried the warm towel, which minimized the redness, i also tried taking an aspirin which helped but very little. I just want them to GO AWAY!!!!!!!

ashk36

If you can't go see a dermatologist, I'd suggest heading to the spa and getting a facial. They have plenty of treatments for breakouts and soothing your skin, and if they use a product you're really into you can buy some to take home while you're there. 8 days is enough time I'd think to heal from extractions and whatever else they may torture you with.
smiles.gif

gildedangel

To help keep them away try drinking tons of water and cut down on the sugar. I like the Clearisil Spot Treatment, which is available at the drugstore.

LMD84

drink loads of water, eat lots of fruit. and i swear by the lush cosmetic catastrophe blueberry face mask. gets rid of redness and brings the swelling right down on any big spots. also the elemis lavender herbal mask dries them up quickly too. oh and i rub neat tea tree oil on them every night.
smiles.gif