A big haul...

blondemafia76

so I got my giftcard in August, the 29th to be exact, and I spent it allllll in one fell swoop, back in Sept before the hurricane hit... It just arrived. STUPID HURRICANE IKE. MAC was so awesome about it, bc it was sitting in the UPS for EVER, and has sent me a 50$ GC!!! Couldnt you just DIE??????

Um so, lets just say that customer service ROCKS.

I spent 198.50, and the original GC was for 200 (thanks mom!), and I had a free shipping code way back then, so they absolutely didnt have to do a thing for me. I was just trying to figure out where my package was.

Here is my haul.

Lipglass in Pink Poodle
Lustreglass in Flusterose

Eyeshadows in Talent Pool, Da Bling, Pandamonium, Stars N Rockets, Bold N brazen, Lotusland, and Sunset B.

Eyeshadow Cult of Cherry quad in Spiced Chocolate Eye

And Liquidlast Liner in Disc Black...

Not a bad little haul.

mac_addict.gif
mac_haul.gif

NicksWifey

You got some GREAT stuff! It's awesome that MAC gave you a free gift card too! I'm sorry to hear about the tragic hurricane touching your life but it's good you got finally got your MAC!

*Moni-Luv*

That was soo awesome for them to give you a gift card! Great haul too! ENJOY it cause you deserve it!

blondemafia76

Thanks Yall, getting that black box on my doorstep sure makes the gianourmus hole in my kitchen ceiling seem smaller, LOLOLOL.