A bunch of bright FOTDs!

uh_oh_disco

Lame thread name, can you tell I had about 3 hours sleep? Haha. (P.S) Can anyone tell me why when I resize these in here, they usually go back to their normal size in the actual post? :/

4d51543a.jpg

UDPP, Rimmel concealer, MAC 'Clear Sky Blue', MAC 'French Violet', Per Una random blush, MUA shade 16, MUFE 92, Kryolan eyeliner black liquid, white pencil), Maybelline mascara.

464d3169.jpg

UDPP, Heavnely Naturals 'Nymph' and 'Bubbles', UD 'Goddess', Lime Crime blue (don't worry, I didn't buy it hahaha), Maybelline mascara

e9fcc584.jpg

b6f01c1c.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Yaby black, Too Faced 'Cream', various gems, Natural Collection pencil eyeliner, Maybelline mascara

FACE - Revlon Photoready/ Kryolan foundation, Rimmel concealer and powder, Ben Nye 'Cafe Latte' blush/ contour colour.

LIPS - MAC 'Blankety', MAC 'Instant Gold'

bb94dd4e.jpg

bf5ff77d.jpg

This actually looked like liquid colour IRL, like an oil spill, I couldn't capture it in a photo though
ssad.gif

EYES - UDPP, Sleek 'Safari' palette grass green, Go Cosmetics 41, MAC 'Old Gold' pigment, Yaby indigo, Too Faced 'Cream', Kryolan liquid eyeliner, mascara

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - Not a clue, probably something I mixed up.

I can't link to tutorials in here, but look up 'beautysbadhabit' on youtube and you'll find one for the first and third looks
smiles.gif

CC, ideas etc all very welcome!

Shadowy Lady

OMG all of them are so amazing. The first one is very "me" so I wanna copy it :p but the last one is just pure awesomness!

InspiredBlue

You can't resize the pictures in here, you need to either do it with paint/photoshop etc, or use the resizing option when you upload your pics to Imageshack or whatever you prefer to use.