A bunch of picutres

ilovedisneyland

So I started cosmetology school, and on saturday I brought my makeup and did a lot of the girls makeup, I don't have all of the pictures but heres some, the quality is kind of bad they got all washed out but what can you do..
co1.jpg

co2.jpg

co3.jpg

co4.jpg

co5.jpg

co6.jpg

co8.jpg

co8.jpg

232398154_e4a67d6d39.jpg
I did this models makeup 2 weeks ago too :]
Picture282727172.jpg
and me just incase you forgot what i looked like!

emmy

Cute!

And omg... the blood wound. O_O I knew it was fake, but it still creeped me out sooo much! Good job! I could see that in a horror movie! Heh... kind of reminded me when my friend (whos amazing at art and color) took a red and a black pen and drew "blood" on her leg and freaked out all her teachers.

ilovedisneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
Awesome!!

*also loving the fur on the model! i like furrrr*

heh i hate fur i stayed far far away from her once the hat was on. poor animals..

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedisneyland
heh i hate fur i stayed far far away from her once the hat was on. poor animals..

Totaly agree!
greengrin.gif
.... that's why i like to rock the fake ones
graucho.gif
clap.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

good luck with cosmo school? are you in Southern california?
I took the state board in L.A. it was pretty easy.they like to make it sound harder than it is..
its super easy.
people just stress you out so much about it, the whole time your palms are sweating and your thinking to yourself "O LORD I HOPE I DONT DROP ANYTHING!"
i had a guy spill all his disinfectant at my station... and since it was my station.. guess who had to clean it up. yeah. me..
i still passed though , even though i was running behind..
easy as pie.