a buncha cruncha looks

spencoh

the first one is really plain. i used a liquid mineral foundation by mac, with mineral powder over it
"warmth" by bare minerals, almay mascara, and a few single false eyelashes, and cargo lipgloss on zee lips

the second one i used kryolan supra color foundation with southbeach blush by nars
for the eyes i used urban decays "grafitti" (for the green) and for the purple i used nyxs purple, and purple 92 by makeup forever

for this one i used the same skin products as the green and purple, but i used rice paper and carbon with old gold over it
smiles.gif

same skin products as usual, and all the colors i used for the rainbow were mac, sept the purple, that was purple 92 by makeup forever
other than that it was chrome yellow, orange and carbon

oh and meet the new guy. his names eric
greengrin.gif

cheerleader.gif

MzEmo

the new guy as in your new bf? you looks are amazing like always. love the first look really colorful.

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzEmo
the new guy as in your new bf? you looks are amazing like always. love the first look really colorful.

not my boyfriend, but im seeing him, have been for almost a month now

yeah i know, what a long time *sarcastic*

haha

and thankyou

aziajs

I love your color placement. It's so clever. I love the idea of placing old gold OVER carbon and ricepaper.

poppy z

o girl you are so talent!!!
love your green and purple makeup!!! so beautiful!

I your hard rock/metal t-shirt are so cool!

Daligani

"Plain" or not, I LOVE it. The natural look definately suits you.
You look so sweet and.. what's the word I'm thinking of here.. hell, I can't remember haha. But, it's in no way whatsoever *blah* looking like my natural looks are. I just end up looking completely unfinished.. know what I mean?
But YOU? Nah. Especially paired with that shirt.. it's awesome!

This one really jumped out at me, too. It totally screams "rocker chick".. which is so.. you.

I love the others as well, but those two are definately my favs out of all of these!!

spencoh

thankyou girls so much!

maybe ill have some tuts in the future, i havent done any in such a long time because they are SUCH a pain in the ass to make

MisaMayah

Excellent job hun! I esp love the ricepaper/carbon/old gold combo- I'll need to try that out since I have those products =o)