a COLORFUL fotn (aka Dear Schmancy Art School…)

visivo

You suck and I don't need you anyway. Don't even pretend you didn't like my photography -- it's impossible to deny the allure. You will be sorry you did did not accept me.
w00t.gif

Go figure -- I feel sorta crabby (I'm over it though.. movin' on) and I put on the brightest brights I possibly can! I did promise a bright face soon. This is über. Sorry for lots of photos! I wish I could resize them in the tags, but no html = no dice.

« coral pro
« paradisco
« créme de violet (teeny bit)
« sushi flower
« hepcat as liner
« no mascara -- i washed it off earlier and forgot to reapply
tong.gif

« pollen/vapour highlights

« romp in brows

« bright coral pro blush

« lychee luxe on lips (oh this is my 2nd time buying this. i bought it, sold it and it got lost in the mail, then bought it againnn, dumb).

Ummm thats it! Any color recs for the next one besides purples? All color combos will be taken into consideration and altered based on the colors I own. Thank you. :hump:

mspixieears

Lovely!

I take it some sort of audition/interview didn't go well? Ah yes, I remember those days...*shudder*.

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Lovely!

I take it some sort of audition/interview didn't go well? Ah yes, I remember those days...*shudder*.

Thanks!

Ah, yeah. Rejection letter that I KNEW was coming. I was hopeful and then I had this feeling about it -- call it intuition or whatever but I knew for a bit that I wouldn't get in. :shrug: It was definitely old hs grades, but maybe they did not find my portfolio strong enough. Booo. Others, including my employer Mr. 30-year Pro Photographer thought it was a strong collection of my work. I know there are more options out there...

2_pink

You look very pretty, considering.

I will be applying to an art school in a few years, also for photography. Its a fancy one too...so im kinda nervous. Everything happens for a reason so keep smiling =)

Beautiful1

Hay Sister Don't Worry What Door God Opens No Man Will Be Able To Close It! Just Know That Bigger And Better Things Are Coming Your Way Baby Girl
wavey.gif

user4

i love it, u look gorgeous!!! so pretty!!! k before you think im trying to come on to you... lol... im gonna stop! dont worry they def will regret no accepting you. they do SUCK!!!

colormust

love the pics they look like they are out of magazine. your make up looks lovely and i love your smile

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_pink
You look very pretty, considering.

I will be applying to an art school in a few years, also for photography. Its a fancy one too...so im kinda nervous. Everything happens for a reason so keep smiling =)

Thank you hon
smiles.gif

What school! You're in the bay area toooo! Are you in highschool or…?

kimmy

i love seeing the more vibrant colour on you. your beauty is so versatile, you can pull off the bare look, the natural, the neutral and the bright. very awesome :]

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i love seeing the more vibrant colour on you. your beauty is so versatile, you can pull off the bare look, the natural, the neutral and the bright. very awesome :]

thanks very much! I loove color, but most of the time i feel like its too much to have on my face. Glad you approve ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
i love it, u look gorgeous!!! so pretty!!! k before you think im trying to come on to you... lol... im gonna stop! dont worry they def will regret no accepting you. they do SUCK!!!

haaa i love you. maybe you ARE trying, but go ahead thats fine
winks.gif

thank you for the reassuring words :loveya:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfnugg
I love your posts. May I ask what camera you use? The pics are great. Thank you.

thanks! sure you may. i use an olympus c740 w/gooood optical zoom.

it takes pretty decent pics, but it used to work better -- its a few years old now. a liiiittle slow but i still like the fact that it has pretty good manual settings despite the fact that it is not a DSLR. It also nice that i never have to edit pics from it, but maybe thats because i know how to use it...

stacyyy

dear mollie,
no one else is allowed to have you.. cause you're all mine.
and and and and. stupid art school.

but, the two pictures that you linked to.. are gorgeous. you're so pretty. i wanna eat your face off, especially when you smile. <3

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyyy
dear mollie,
no one else is allowed to have you.. cause you're all mine.
and and and and. stupid art school.

but, the two pictures that you linked to.. are gorgeous. you're so pretty. i wanna eat your face off, especially when you smile. <3

hahah awww. well i'm yours. i usually look like those last two pics. mostly smiliingggg.

but you are the pretty one and need to post you faceee here, lady!!
eyelove.gif