A couple of EOTDs (the last one is the one for today) :)

toropcheh

Be honest if they suck!!

310353.jpeg

310362.jpeg

From inner corner out: MAC Jest, Mythology, Antiqued
Jest on brow and inner corner
Wedge on brows (I basically don't have any!)

310364.jpeg

310366.jpeg

Can't really remember what I used for this one... :-\

310368.jpeg

310354.jpeg

For this one: MAC Mylar on lid, with Vanilla pigment on top (really packed on), Swish in crease, Jest as highlighter on brow, cheap-o black e/s as eyeliner, with Electric Eel on outside corner as liner

Maybelline XXL mascara in all of them...

Hope they aren't too huge. I tried my hardest to make them smaller.
smiles.gif
Be brutally honest!

Krystle

OOOH.....I love them all.

I must try doing a neutral eye with a fun eyeliner...it looks so good on the FOTD's I see on here
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

All are good, but I really like the 5th pic from the top,.. is super pretty on you! I just wish the other pics were a bit more clear,..I'd love to see that last closed eye (pic 6) view better so I could see what you did!

toropcheh

greengrin.gif
Thank you so much you guys! Sorry the pictures are a little blurry- they look good when they weren't cropped, but when I had to cut them down to just the eyes, it got all blurry. I'm working on it though!
smiles.gif

Hikaru-chan

I really love this look, very cute and are those your real lashes or are they false. I wish mine looked like that.

toropcheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
I really love this look, very cute and are those your real lashes or are they false. I wish mine looked like that.

:-D Those are mine... I've never used false lashes before actually (unless you count dance/colorguard performances). Thanks!