A few FOTDs......well, more than a few! *Lots of pics*

Ladyvirtuous

Just wanted to share some looks with ya!

Enjoy!

First one: Spiced Chocolate quad
2918816949_312c68efd2_b.jpg

FACE: MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation in NC44, MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC45, MAC Fast Response Eye Cream (mixed w/ concealer), MAC Blot Powder (Pressed) in Medium Dark

EYES: MAC Brash on inner half of lid, MAC Sweet Chestnut on outer half of lid, MAC Spiced Chocolate in crease, MAC Nanogold as brow highlight, MAC Blacktrack fluidline,
Diorshow mascara

CHEEKS: MAC Gingerly blush

LIPS: MAC Chestnut lipliner, MAC Siss lipstick, MAC Instant Gold lustreglass

Second one: Shadowy Lady quad (two versions)

First version

FACE: MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation in NC44, Make up Forever HD Powder, MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC45

EYES: Lid: Smudged Violet, Crease: Deep Truth, Outer V: Shadowy Lady, Lower lash line: Smudged Violet and Shadowy Lady, Upper lash line: MAC Blacktrack fluidline, Brow highlight: Light Fall, Fresh Supernova mascara

CHEEKS: MAC Plum du Bois blush

LIPS: MAC Kirsch mattene

Second version
SLQ.jpg

SLQ2.jpg

FACE: MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation in NC44, MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC45, MAC Blot Poweder (Pressed) in Medium Dark

EYES: MAC Delft Paint Pot as a base, MAC Deep Truth on lid, MAC Shadowy Lady in crease and lowerlashline, MAC Smudged Violet above crease, MAC Light Fall as brow highlight, MAC Blacktrack fluidline, Fresh Supernova mascara

CHEEKS: MAC Gingerly blush

LIPS: MAC Chestnut lipglass, MAC Siss lipstick

THIRD LOOK: "Throwback" look using Mi'Lady

You must forgive me for using the wrong concealer shade.
nonono.gif

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation/Loose in Dark, MAC Select Cover-Up concealer in NW35, MAC Blot Pressed Powder in Medium Dark

EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Select Cover-Up concealer, MAC Violet pigment on lid, Red e/s from the Mi'Lady MES duo in crease, MUFE #160 e/s in outer V, MAC Vanilla pigment as brow highlight, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on upper lash line, MAC Graphblack Technakhol pencil, Fresh Supernova mascara

CHEEKS: MAC MSF Duo in Dark (MSF side to contour and the shimmer to highlight cheeks, nose chin and forehead with Sephora blush brush #41)

LIPS: MAC Chestnut lipliner, MAC Love Nectar lustreglass

FOURTH LOOK: Greens

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation/Loose in Dark, MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC45, MAC Blot Pressed Powder in Medium Dark

EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Sumptuous Olive e/s (first half of lid), Tarte Peyton Place e/s (second half of lid), MAC Humid e/s (crease), MAC Carbon e/s (outer V), Stila Oasis e/s (brow highlight), MAC Blacktrack fluidline (upper lashline), MAC Romp e/s (lower lashline), Fresh Supernova mascara, Anastasia Brow Duo Powder in Brunette, Anastasia Perfect Brow pencil in Brunette, Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

CHEEKS: MAC MSF in Warmed

LIPS: MAC Viva Glam VI lipstick, MAC Ample Pink plushglass (on top of lipstick)

FIF' Look: Blues

FACE: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand, MAC Blot Pressed Powder in Medium Dark

EYES: Moon's Reflection on lid and 1/3 of lower lashline, Deep Truth e/s in crease and 2/3 of lower lashline, Contrast e/s in outer V and just a lil over the Deep Truth on lower lashline towards the outer corner of eye, Femme Fi e/s as brow highlight, Vellum e/s in tearduct and Smolder Eye Kohl on waterline.​

CHEEKS: Nuance Mineralize blush​

EYES: Pink Meringue lipglass

AND LASTLY: My favorite color

IMG_2310-1.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation in NC44, MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC45, MAC Blot Pressed Powder in Medium Dark

EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Beautiful Iris (lid), MAC Hepcat (crease), MAC Carbon (define crease), MAC Shroom and MAC Crystal (brow highlight), Heavenly Naturals Diva (lower lashline), MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lashline), Fresh Supernova mascara

CHEEKS: NARS Orgasm blush

LIPS: MAC Siss lipstick, MAC Ample Pink plushglass

I hope you enjoyed my FOTDs!
yes.gif

wifey806

spiced chocolate quad looks yummy yummy on youu! thanks for so many ideas, and i'm glad i got to see orgasm blush on you (except now I want it lol)!

makeba

Wow sis. I mean you are sooo beautiful. i love them all. I wish i could wear that lipstick you are wearing in the last look cuz its soo adorable on you i cant stand it. i think i will have to go to the MAC store this weekend and play with some colors! is this color still available? dont get me started on your hair either cuz its sooo lovely! i am loced now but i am edging to cut them off to go back to wearing styles like yours!!! stay beautiful sis!!!

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
WOW! Love the first and last!

Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I LOVE the first and second looks.

Thank ya!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
they are all so pretty!

Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
Very Pretty~

Thanks! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
spiced chocolate quad looks yummy yummy on youu! thanks for so many ideas, and i'm glad i got to see orgasm blush on you (except now I want it lol)!

Thank you!! Orgasm blush is really nice! At first it didn't show up on my cheeks, but it does now. I don't know what happened.
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmags816
all of the looks are great!
thmbup.gif

spiced chocolate looks like it was made for you- absolutely beautiful!!

Thank you!!
smiles.gif
That's funny because I was having a hard time with this quad the most out of the three. It worked out this time, LOL.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
Wow sis. I mean you are sooo beautiful. i love them all. I wish i could wear that lipstick you are wearing in the last look cuz its soo adorable on you i cant stand it. i think i will have to go to the MAC store this weekend and play with some colors! is this color still available? dont get me started on your hair either cuz its sooo lovely! i am loced now but i am edging to cut them off to go back to wearing styles like yours!!! stay beautiful sis!!!

Awwww, thanks sis!!! Yes I believe Siss is still available ONLY in MAC freestanding stores though and online. All places that sell MAC should have Ample Pink. I hope that's the lippie you were talking about.

makeba

Ah its on and popping now!!! gotta get me some SIS lipstick. that is the lippie i was talking about!! now i wonder if i should get the ample pink or the instant gold lustreglass! i cant believe i am making a list of goodies to get to cop these looks!!!

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
Ah its on and popping now!!! gotta get me some SIS lipstick. that is the lippie i was talking about!! now i wonder if i should get the ample pink or the instant gold lustreglass! i cant believe i am making a list of goodies to get to cop these looks!!!

I say get both, LOL. But they are really nice. Start off with Ample Pink if you are not sure. Plushglasses have a tingle/lip-plumper thing going on so don't get that if it doesnt agree with your lips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Wow all the looks are gorgeous!

Thank you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I really love them all! But my favs are 'spiced choc. quad' and 'greens'(droolworthy!)...

LOL, thank you! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
The Mi'Lady look is so pretty on you!
Well, they all are
greengrin.gif

Thank you so much! I LOVE your FOTDs as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I love all the looks, but especially Spiced Chocolate - I love that quad!!

Now I love the quad. I had such a hard time with it before. Thank you!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost black.
I love all of them!
love.gif

Thank you!! :)

TISH1124

You are just so pretty!!! Love all the looks...Especially The 2nd Look - Both Versions are HOT!! Your Lips are just so sexy!!!