A few looks and tips from Paris Fashion Week

MAC_Whore

UngaroII-1.jpg

Ungaro: Top lip is Morange LS, lined with Violetta LS (Pro) and bottom lip is Violetta LS

AllBlack.jpg

Smokey Eye at Vivienne Westwood featuring products from MAC's upcoming black collection

MaritheFrancoisGirbaudDesingedbyTom.jpg

Marithe Francois Girbaud as designed by Tom Pechaux​

Also:
  • Inge Grognard is doing eyes contoured with Blacktrack fluidline and Vanilla Eyeshadow at AF Vandervorst.
  • Ellis created an Peacock blown out eye with blue brown pigment top and gesso under the eye for Giambatista Valli.
  • At j richmond. Very pretty gold infused eye with a pop of reflects gold on the center lid and a plumed red lip. Very contoured. Very sexy
  • Backstage at Haider Ackerman and Charlotte has created bare faced beauties.
  • The Margiela show....the models were sculpted in grey brown tones.
  • Manish Arora: Jewels masks tatoo and mechanical dresses and hats.
  • JBVallli: White liner under the eye Taupe pencil and Blue Brown pigmt on the top in a severe shape. Lip erase!
  • Finished Costume National. Cool black eye done with Chroma line Black Black and a lip with Velvetella and Crimson lipmix.
  • How to create the "furry lashes" at Branquinho... MAC PRO White Mascara, Chromaline White #205 brush, PRO Porcelain powder apply generously.
  • At Branquinho Val G. Has designed a very pale ethereal look using white creams, powders, and mascara to focus under the eyes.

Source: MACTwit

YSLGuy

I follow some of the Senior Artists on twitter. It's great to see what they are doing and using

Rebecca1432

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSLGuy
I follow some of the Senior Artists on twitter. It's great to see what they are doing and using

How can I find them on twitter? I would love to read this.
mac_addict.gif

Zantedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Ellis created an Peacock blown out eye with blue brown pigment top and gesso under the eye for Giambatista Valli.

JBVallli: White liner under the eye Taupe pencil and Blue Brown pigmt on the top in a severe shape. Lip erase!

Some pictures of this look from style.com:

00040m.jpg

01160m.jpg

Zantedge

Quote:
UngaroII-1.jpg

Ungaro: Top lip is Morange LS, lined with Violetta LS (Pro) and bottom lip is Violetta LS​

Emanuel-Ungaro-fall-fashion-2009-008_runway.jpg

Quote:

MaritheFrancoisGirbaudDesingedbyTom.jpg

Marithe Francois Girbaud as designed by Tom Pechaux​

Marithe-Francois-Girbaud-fall-fashion-2009-001_runway.jpg

Quote:
At j richmond. Very pretty gold infused eye with a pop of reflects gold on the center lid and a plumed red lip. Very contoured. Very sexy

John-Richmond-Fall-Fashion-2009-004_runway.jpg

John-Richmond-Fall-Fashion-2009-017_runway.jpg

from elle.com