a few questions.

REYNALD0C

-- Whats a nice neutral pink lip glass or chromeglass, with a nice texture, that would look good on an NC33? I was thinking Nymphette and/or Uberpeach

-- What is a good shadestick, that would go on skintone on me but show the texture? I was thinkin Beige-ing for this, and I also need one thats a true chocolate brown any suggestions?

-- Do you guys think I need the Beauty Powder from the Icon collection? Im still debating on this haha. I kinda want it, but dont feel me?

-- AND! Im not even sure what my REAL color is, one lady told me C6, another told me NW35 but right now im an NC33 I DONT KNOW! How do I know what I really am?

thanks everyoneeeeeee =]

aziajs

Well the only thing I can add concerns your color match. I have been three colors also. It does depend on when you go to get your color matched. The time of year plays a factor because your complexion changes. And I almost want to say that the time of day matters too. Like they say don't go shoe shopping at certain times of the day. Anyway, what do you think of the colors you are using? I found one to be a little ashy on me after awhile. I noticed that there was a slight grey haze. Another made me look orange. No one seemed to see it but me. It bothered me so I went in and after I took it off she said she could definitely tell that I needed a different color. So as of now I am a NW40.

REYNALD0C

Lets see!

C6 -- Looked really dark on me, but I didnt wanna say anything haha.

NC 33 (which is what im using right now) -- Turns out nice on the cheeks and stuff, but looks really weird on my forehead.

NW35 -- I think this might be my color, but im not totally sure.

HappyHannah

My vote is for Uberpeach, I tried it on the other day at my counter and it is a beautiful neutral.

Beig-ing would be a good choice and I think Gentle Lentil might give you the chocolaty look your looking for.

I'm still on the fence about the beauty powders myself. I bought Tahitian Sand and I would apply it with the skunk brush. The first few stroaks dont show any color, it just makes my cheeks look like they are air brushed then any strokes after that gives me a peachy/orangy cheek which I'm not a big fan of so I was telling one of the MAs at the MAC counter about it and she said to just lightly dust my whole face with it and it should work out fine. I still have to try it out so I hope it will work.

The best advice I can give you about color matching for foundation is to go to your local MAC counter and have them help you out. Hope some of this helped!
smiles.gif