A few questions...

sunnidee13

Hi!!! I am new here, well i've been browsing, but now I want to learn things! I have two questions. ONE- How can you determine your skin color for MAC foundations or other foundations? I have one milani minerals in natural tan, but its very dark for my skin, it turns it a kind of choclately color. I also have covergirl clean makeup foundation in tawny fauve or something like that, anyway, how can you determine these thing? I ALWAYS unintentionally buy my foundations too dark. (I have a medium dark coloring) TWO- I used to have acne, and now its almost gone, but i have bad scars.
ssad.gif
I've heard of something called 'nadinola fading cream' and have heard great reviews. Do you think it'll help? what are your suggestions? Thank you sooo much =)

MACATTAK

The best way to get your correct color foundation at Mac is to go in and get matched up by a MA. Store brands are hard for me to match up unless they have samples out. Depending on the store, sometimes they allow returns if it's the wrong shade.

Kiseki

The best way is to go to a counter (preferably during the daytime), get matched, come outside and check yourself out with a mirror to see how you look in natural light.

Buying foundation online or by other type of order without being matched first can be risky.