A freelancer and MAC addicts kit ;) blindpassions collection photos - 40+ PIC heavy!!

rbella

Holy God!! The thought of organizing that gives me a MASSIVE migraine!! You are a true genius!! Love the collection and love you!

blindpassion

hehe thanks hun!

hey, if you're still offering up that back rub, maybe I'll come organize your stash too
winks.gif
haha!

BestRx

Beautiful room (I wish I could have mine that streamlined) and beautiful kit. Thanks for sharing with us!

Question: In the bottom row of the photo of your Crown/non-MAC blushes, what are brushes 4,5,6 in from the left? And how do you like them?

Crystal72886

So what is so cool is that I got the exact same case less then a week ago at Micheals because I was not about to pay $100+ for a train case because I'm just starting to freelance. I got the case 40% off so I only paid $44 dollars
smiles.gif
And as you can see from the pictures this case holds alot! just for kicks I packed ALL my makeup in there and it fit with room for a whole lot. I'm super happy!

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal72886
So what is so cool is that I got the exact same case less then a week ago at Micheals because I was not about to pay $100+ for a train case because I'm just starting to freelance. I got the case 40% off so I only paid $44 dollars
smiles.gif
And as you can see from the pictures this case holds alot! just for kicks I packed ALL my makeup in there and it fit with room for a whole lot. I'm super happy!

Ohh I got mine 40% off too! Such a wicked deal!
Its holds a ton, as you can see, everything I show in this thread lives in that case.

I dont have a lot of room for growth, though.

Sonya Adams

That's so funny! I have the same case because I couldn't find a rolling traincase that I both liked and that was lightweight enough to truck around everywhere! I stuck some sterilite drawers in mine to sort though.

MareMare

Awesome collection!!! Where did you get those super cute spray bottles for your brush cleaner, alcohol, etc?? I've looked around at dollar stores here, but there aren't any that cute!

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MareMare
Awesome collection!!! Where did you get those super cute spray bottles for your brush cleaner, alcohol, etc?? I've looked
around at dollar stores here, but there aren't any that cute!

Sallys beauty supply!
smiles.gif

CandiGirl21

Room4-1.jpg

I am so... taking this decor idea when I get my condo!

I can see it now, a nice condo on the 6th floor of down town Chicago. A three bedroom converting one bedroom to a beauty salon; a nail station, makeup station and a sink and hair dryer station. Pictures of Veronica Lake infamous one eye covered hairstyle to Rihanna's short hairstyle...
I would live in that room....
drools.gif

*snaps out of a daydream* ---LOL!

Cimorene

Wonderful collection, what train case do you use? I can't believe all that can fit in it so nicely! Loved the post!