[a haunting twilight]

pnuttbuttajelli

hai guiz!
so this is my FOTD from sunday the 13th.
i dont know WHAT happened, but i think it might've been my sunblock showing through making me look so... pale (it didn't look like that in person tho).
so, i look like one of the Twilight kids, but... i'm still fab! i got so many compliments, even the pastor told me he liked my eyeshadow! if i were white i would've been blushing that day, lol.

thank you for checking this out.
comments, criticisms, and compliments are all welcomed!
stay beautiful, and have a nice day :)

SDC11282_2.jpg

SDC11294_2.jpg

SDC11297_2.jpg

looking like Twilight makes me go *grrrr!!*
SDC11301_2.jpg

SDC11306_2.jpg

---

[FACE]
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Foundation, 80
MAC Studio Finish Concealer, NW45
MAC Studio Fix, NW50
and since you can see it so well, Shiseido Protective Moisturizer SPF 16!! >:-[

[CHEEKS]
MAC Blush, Flirt & Tease
MUFE eyeshadow, #92

[EYES]
L'Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner, Black
Bare Escentuals Buxom Mascara, Black
(All MAC eyeshadows)
Haunting
Freshwater
Vibrant Grape
Graphology
Prussian
Carbon
Vanilla (highlight)
Embark (eyebrows)

[LIPS]
MAC lipstick, High Top (from Fafi. omg i'm going to be so sad when it's done :-[)
MAC lipgloss, Trance Plant

banana1234

nice colours, it goes well with your skin tone, they pop! i really like it, i'll try this tomorrow
smiles.gif

th_hug.gif
thank you

its better to have a twilight esq appearance than sun burn/skin damage/skin cancer! hehe yay for sun cream! i think the flash reflects off the stuff in the cream *shrugs*

pnuttbuttajelli

thanks, peeps! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
its better to have a twilight esq appearance than sun burn/skin damage/skin cancer! hehe yay for sun cream! i think the flash reflects off the stuff in the cream *shrugs*

lol yeah you're right.
i remember someone in the BOC forum saying that it has to do with an ingredient in the sunblock. i don't remember ever looking so pale before tho, but i think i put on extra because i was scared i was going to be outside for a while.

i wanted to do mod for halloween, but this is making me kinda wanna give in and do VAMPIRE, lol. thanks :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe
Love it!
greengrin.gif

Haunting and Freshwater look fabulous on you.

thanks!
but omg you have no idea how hard it's been for me to NOT wear Haunting every day! i love it so much! and Freshwater is my favorite anyway, but i have to wear it sparingly so i don't look like a glorified hooker, lol.

i wish Haunting didn't require packing on though. it literally takes me 5 minutes (maybe more!) to put that color on alone. but gahhhh it's so worth it!

VioletB

Very pretty!! I love haunting too.
smiles.gif

You have such a warm, happy smile. I want to be your friend.
smiles.gif

pnuttbuttajelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
its pretty!

now stop linking me on AIM. lmao didn't i tell u that at the gas station?

gas station?
i don't know who you are or what you're talking about, but thanks for the compliment, crazy lady.

hello_my_apple

it looks gorgeous!

and um? WTF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill

now stop linking me on AIM. lmao didn't i tell u that at the gas station?

is she serious?

PollyRhythm

Very, very pretty and I'll be damned if I never thought to pair High Top and Trance Plant together because I'm loving the lips!