A little bit of everything. :)

Xenofobi

First post too, yay. ^^

swbz4i.jpg

206lrpk.jpg

15j01z.jpg

Not much to say about these, pictures are pretty self-explanatory.
yes.gif

2ikxkow.jpg

OPI -Fiercely Fiona, Who the Shrek Are You?, What’s With the Cattitude?, Ogre-the-Top Blue, Rumple’s Wiggin, Funky Donkey, Lincoln Park After Dark.

China Glaze - Wireless Holographic Top Coat, Recycle, Camisole, Outta Bounds, Liquid Leather.

28vva53.jpg

and last but not least, my first ever visit to MAC. ;D

Brush Cleanser

Select Moisturecover
Select SPF 15 foundation
Blot pressed powder

Mineralize Blush - Light over dark

Lipstick - Twig
Lipglass - Frankly fresh

Plush lash mascara

Eyeshadow - Beautiful iris, Era, Tissueweight and Vanilla.

Brushes: 129SH, 130, 275 and 217.

I did my best to get somewhat decent pictures of the colors, and failed miserably. But anyhow, that was all. <3

Modmom

Enjoy! I just got tissueweight last week and I LOVE it. Today I have a pewter cream shadow (Benefit Skinny Jeans) on the lid and TW in the crease up to the brow. Gorgeous!! You're going to love this color...and everything else you got.
thmbup.gif

thezander

Wow, look at all the awesome stuff you got! Cool! How do you like the Body Shop stuff in Cherry and Lemon scents?

PTinNY

Is that Precleanse in the middle of your dermalogica haul pic? I love that stuff

Xenofobi

nunu and lexielex, thanks! I will.
smiles.gif

BabyGirlB, it was a lot of fun. I was like a kid in a candy store. xD I had to restrain myself from all the colors, and try to get the basic stuff first. It was hard!

Modmom: Yay! I was a little confused as to which of the neutral colors I should buy, good to know I picked a nice one. ^^

thezander : I like cherry, but I absolutely love the Lemon scents! <3

PTinNY: Yes it is, and it is awesome! I have only used this stuff a short while, but my skin loves it so far. ^^