A little love for the Permanant Collection!

duckduck

Well, I didn't haul Heatherette or Fafi, and while I have plans to haul from Naughty Nauticals, I just couldn't resist taking a little dip into the perm. collection in the mean time! These were all items chosen based on recs, pictures, and other info from the girls here at Specktra - so thank you all so much, I LOVE them!!!
th_DANCE.gif

IMG_2126.jpg

Blush in Pink Swoon
Eyeshadows in Shroom and Patina
Fix+ spray
Prrr lipglass

trollydolly

great haul! ive ordered pink swoon from the main collection, cant wait to recieve it. ive got prr and patina as well, love them both! enjoy.

Winnie

Pink Swoon is one of those blushes that I've wanted for ages and still haven't got! Great Haul, enjoy playing with them!

duckduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Great choices...you'll love Prrr l/g!

I do love it! Oh my goodness I love them all!
This morning I did: Pink swoon on the cheeks which was a beautiful springtime pick-me-up on my superwhite C2 skin. Shroom all over the eyelid and up to the brow with patina shaded in from the outer corner and through the crease for a really nice, subtle work look. Eyeliner, mascara, and then a squirt of fix+ to keep everything in place, and finally Prrr on the lips to finish the pinky-freshness of the look! All together they are so natural, subtle and healthy looking - I couldn't be happier!

boudoirblonde

Awesome choices!
I really need to give the perm line some love.
I have like 85% LE or DC, and then I run out and go crazy trying to find another :p