A little shopping spree n_n

spectrolite

These are my recent goodies. Some of them are old news for you lovelies living outside of Australia but Cool Heat hasn't even been released here yet. I'm loving all of the pretty colours so much! The McQueen stuff I got super cheap from an online discount store.

Volcanic Ash Exfoliator x 2
love.gif

Moisture Lush Cream
L'Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Cream
Gulf Stream e/s
Cool Heat e/s
Solar White e/s
Blue Flame e/s
Climate Blue e/s
Warm Chill e/s
Femme Fi e/s
Soft Flame Beauty Powder
Pharoh Paint Pot
Otherworldly Paint Pot
Electro Sky Paint Pot - Omg Climate Blue looks AMAZING with this as a base. It is a perfect match.
Plasma Blue nail colour

Not Pictured:
Black Ore Solar bits - I LOVE this!
Pagan e/s
Nile e/s
Bottle Green e/s

The evidence:

choochoo.gif
tong.gif

elmo1026

I love that you have so much color in your collection. A girl after my own heart. Could you tel what website you used to get the mcqueen stuff for discount.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
I love that you have so much color in your collection. A girl after my own heart. Could you tel what website you used to get the mcqueen stuff for discount.

Bright colours are my favorite! I got McQueen from an Australian site called Cyber Emporium. They had a 40% off sale when I made my purchases.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Bright colours are my favorite! I got McQueen from an Australian site called Cyber Emporium. They had a 40% off sale when I made my purchases.

Gail is great isn't she?? She has some great stuff there and you can get NARS Blushes there sometimes pretty cheap too!!

I'm still waiting for my VAE so I'm a little green with envy atm...lol....but you got a great haul!!! Enjoy ~
smiles.gif

Latest posts