A Mac Whore's Collection {70+ pics}

iaisha26

Sorry, it's ben so long...

The MAC 180 brush is my absolute favorite brush to buff in my foundation. It truly leaves a flawless finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambicion6
I die! I die!!!! thanks for all the effort you put into this. i love it!!! how come you have so many of the 180 brushes?

On me...Soft and Gentle; it's practically a white gold, which is a huge contrast to my skin tone. It depends on your complexion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJustgirlie
Oh my god I just LOVE your collection!
Do you know which MSF is the lightest?

Yes, when I was in undergrad I worked at MAC. I also freelanced for a short while last year, but I had to leave. I'm an accountant and the redmands of my work load started to become too much, but I'd love to go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceMrsButler
Beautiful collection... Do you work for MAC???

You're going to be mad when I tell you that I've had a total of 5 Metal Rock's. I've already B2M'd 2 and I keep one in my car (it's rimming).
Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Jealousy is seeing 2 Metal Rock MSFs in one collection! Great Collection! Thanks for taking the time to show us!

iaisha26

Lol...you know it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies
holysheep.gif
That is amazing.
thud.gif

I take it you're a little bit of a fan of the 180?
tong.gif

I'm always reorganizing my collection. Right now, there's stored in one of my hutch drawers. I always store them up right, They all have labels on the side so that I can identify them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintbear82
I thought I had alot of MSFs.... I was wrong, very, very wrong.
How do you keep all your MSFs organized?

Metal Rock, Warmed and Light Flush.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopista
I would love to know which MSFs are your favourite? Heehee.. I might just print out a pic of your msf's to look at something pretty at work
smiles.gif

I try, but I use them every day. There are a few in the pictures that wren't clean, but they aren't there to sit pretty. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by greengoesmoo
Yowza! :O
Those brushes! I hope to one day have a selection like that! Glad to see you take the time to keep them clean as well!
smiles.gif

Digit, Motif, Mythology, and Parfait Amour
Quote:
Originally Posted by apaintedlife
Great collection!! What's in the Magical Illusions quad?

iaisha26

I keep them until they're empty. I know liquid products have a shelf life, but I've never had a problem with them. They never smell weird and they don't do anything to my skin. I don't put on lipstick/gloss and lick my lips, so I feel okay with keeping products forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra276
wow, that's impressive! How long do you keep lipsticks/glass for?

Lol...I love it! It's the BEST brush!
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
I just want you to know that this thread is the reason I got my hands on a mac 180.
lol.gif

I've never applied foundation with the 131. I like to use flat stiff brushes and buffer brushes to apply my foundation. I only use the 131 to apply cheek colors. Oh, in the pic...that's brush of some sort. I really love both the 217 and 224 equally; they're both really good for blending colors. However, with a 217 you have more control and you could really shape your eye with it. In other words, you can blend with both, but you can also define your eye with a 217 (great for multi tasking).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbeta
Great collection! How do you like the 131 for foundation application? (I assume that's what's on the brush in the picture). Also, how would you compare/contrast the 217 and 224? I see you have a lot more of the 224s

Fiberluver

MAN O MAN O MAN!!! What an awesome collection.

Those MSF's!!

5 Metal Rock! Geez!!

You go girl!

If you ever decide to sell on of your stash 180 brushes I 'll take it!

Natalie

peachsuns

Wow! A HUGE collection! And brushes!
th_drool.gif

Love to see the updates when you get more stuff.
cutey.gif
Thanks for sharing!

heavenlydemonik

Damnnnnn. That's an amazing collection. I'm incredibly jealous. But you must have been getting MAC products for years to get this much stuff.