A Mei and N Collection is available online!!

AppleDiva

Re: N collection is online!!

oooh Can't wait to see N Collection in person!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

color_lover456

i just ended up with the warmed msf, but i need to see swatches of the eyeshadow...they all look so gross and muddy that i can't bring myself to put them in my shopping cart lol.

dominichulinda

I'm waiting for thursday to come to get both MSF. Anyone know if the "light flush msf" will be nice on nc42-45? The ma tells me i'm so many "nc" confused (since some has stated it looks similar to other MSFs).. maybe a l/g and l/s.

DominicanBarbie

Same here I've been matched with NC 42 43 and 44 lol. We don't get paid till the 15th so I have to wait. I can't wait for swatches

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
When do these collections come out on counters??

thursday 10th, jan

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBarbie
Same here I've been matched with NC 42 43 and 44 lol. We don't get paid till the 15th so I have to wait. I can't wait for swatches

I'll post swatches of whatever I get
winks.gif

jenntoz

For anyone buying online "ncollection" as the offer code works for free shipping
th_DANCE.gif

rouquinne

noooooo.... i thought i had another week to get some more empties....

eek!!!

*sigh*

i can't get to Square One this weekend because my boyfriend is on-call and that's the closest free-standing store so i could use the empties for shadows or lippies.... and i just can't justify spending $100 on eye shadow right now.

ssad.gif

CantAffordMAC

I knew I was going to be more excited when the n collection finally came out. I could care less about the A Mei collection though.

i am too broke to buy anything though. I really just want a skinfinish and an eyeshadow. and a lipstick. Let's see thats....too much for me to spend lol.

foxyqt

i've been wanting a cool dark brown for a while.. i think i'll get either Dark Edge or Remotely Grey =)

knoxydoll

I just saw this too. I'm going to call my store in the morning and see if they're selling them yet. I'm hoping so.

MsButterfli

i went to the PRO store here in NYC and didnt see either collection on display, i was surprised cuz they usually have em out beforehand. Now the Flatiron Store only said they were gonna have the N Collection like the 15th i think she said, sigh, i hate ordering online sigh unseen