A Muse & Avant Gold update swatches

annrose

[EDITED: I have removed some of the swatches as to not get into any trouble =P I've left up A Muse and Avant Gold since they are coming out soon. Hope you enjoyed the others while they lasted
ssad.gif
Sorry guys!]

Went to Update today and got to swatch some of new upcoming stuff
smiles.gif
I can't really tell you guys too much since I barely had time to even get a good look at everything...was so rushed I couldn't even get the Untamed swatches
ssad.gif
I got swatches of the Plushglasses but they didn't work out so well on paper. And keep in mind, since these are on paper...most will look better in real life. [Also, not so sure if I'm allowed to have these up...fellow MAC artists: let me know if I should take them down...I just thought it'd be alright since everyone knows about all these new collections now anyway!]

A MUSE
I did get a swatch of Shooting Star, but so many pics have been floating around in person I didn't scan it. Picked one up today, it's GORGEOUS!
amuseswatches.jpg

AVANT GOLD
I didn't get to try this on my own skin, but I wouldn't say it gives coverage like MMU (BE, EM, etc), but a soft focus effect. Might be different with the 182/kabuki though.
avantgoldswatches.jpg

annrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
I was hoping the VIVA GLAM VI will be a softer color...like a nude pinkish color.

It'll be a lot softer on your lips, especially since it's a Lustre. They just all look crappy on that white paper.

veilchen

Thanks so much for posting!!

Generally, I'm not that into velvet e/s, but there are really some very pretty colours.

FemmeNoir

Darn, I missed it! Would anybody be able so send me pics of the swatches??? Pretty please??
smiles.gif

Thanks so much!

Makeupluvr

Me three me three! LOL.
smiles.gif
(seriously though, I would LOVE to see the swatches of the VGVI and the e/s's!)

Thanks in advance if you can pm them to us!
smiles.gif

juli

I was just saying this to myself.. whis is all the talk about VGVI when i am not seeing any swatches?? Can someone let me know where I can find the swatches??

TIA
smiles.gif

gwenivypage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeupluvr
Me three me three! LOL.
smiles.gif
(seriously though, I would LOVE to see the swatches of the VGVI and the e/s's!)

Thanks in advance if you can pm them to us!
smiles.gif

Aww man!! I missed it, too! I would've loved to see the swatches!!
weeping.gif

midgetfury74

got it all!! WOOP WOOP! loving my MA. i will do some more swatches when i get home tonight
encore.gif
weeping.gif
with joy! lol
nanaparty.gif
rofl.gif
th_worship.gif
:cartwheel:
cheerleader.gif
:loveya:
greengrin.gif
th_wiggle2.gif
th_sign_woot.gif
pompom.gif
:jump:
yahoo.gif
HAHA thats me. ive been waiting so long for all of this and now im just so happy, this collection is amazingly gorgeous!! the duos blend together so well.!

cloverette

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamqueen
I did a board search on mua and found them there.

eyelove.gif

just searched & couldn't find it. what did you type in?

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
just searched & couldn't find it. what did you type in?

mac swatches