A Muse haul! Pics & comparisons

koolkatz

OK, now I'm soooo broke, but this was my reward to myself for finishing my thesis proposal! Here are also some comparison pics...

No flash:
MAC-AMuse03.jpg

Flash:
MAC-AMuse-flash.jpg

Posting close-up comparison pics in Swatch Requests...

Whew! *feels satiated* LOL

UPDATE: Had to go back and get these!
Picture004.jpg

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Aw, poor "Naked You"
ssad.gif
The haul is greaaat though

HA!! That's SO FUNNY! That was the EXACT same thing I was thinking when I saw the pic. "Awww...Poor Naked You"!! How funny!

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkatz
*BUMP*! Updating since I just HAD to go back and get New Weed and Persona / Screen Vinyl :p

Good move, because New Weed is kick-ass.

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_hearts
It seems like the msf are easily broken
ssad.gif

My poor Naked You! *sobs* This was totally me though. I accidentally FLUNG it into my sink LOL. I think most powder products would've broken.

Ksstavros

Does anyone here think that shooting star would work okay for a fairskin NW15 to NW20?? It does look pretty dark in photos....but I have auburn hair and brown freckles so the brown toned powders do okay on me....just worried about the darkness...TIA

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksstavros
Does anyone here think that shooting star would work okay for a fairskin NW15 to NW20?? It does look pretty dark in photos....but I have auburn hair and brown freckles so the brown toned powders do okay on me....just worried about the darkness...TIA

I think it'll be too dark for you. You could buff buff buff the hell out of it, but I don't think it's worth it. Porcelain Pink would be much better for you!