A Muse items are up!

zwfan

but when u add msfs into cart, the price changed....shooting start remains $24, but the other two became $22.5....I dont think it just happened to me

zwfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered:

3 Shooting Star MSF,
3 Shimpagne MSF,
Lithograph f/l,
Heat Element E/s Duo,
Brightside Gallery Gal E/s Duo,
Illusionary Burning Ambition E/s Duo,
Interview Purple X E/s Duo,
Persona Screenvinyl E/s Duo,
Naked Lunch E/s,
Golden Olive Pigment,
Blue Green Pigment.

I'm so broke now!

dude, u such a hard core mac addict
graucho.gif

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffie0023
I just bought shooting star on gloss.com and it was only $22.50

same for me, $22.50
Also, if you're buying from Gloss you can use fatwallet.com link for 5% back.

merleskaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwfan
but when u add msfs into cart, the price changed....shooting start remains $24, but the other two became $22.5....I dont think it just happened to me

I went back and checked...you're right. Weird.

I just did a Live Chat on this subject: http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=51137

Another case of computer glitches, looks like!

merleskaya

ExquisiteImages

Even though shooting star shows that it's $24.00, it's actually only $22.50 because I've ordered 2 and it shows the total for shooting star was $45.00 and not $48.00.

mandalinn

When I ordered from the MAC site I got the 2 MSF's (not shooting star) for $22.50 each. Hopefully they will figure that out.

aziajs

Well, you Gloss.com girls are lucky to get the prices locked in when you did. They have adjusted the prices now.

dreamqueen

OMG, I feel sick. I think I ordered almost everything! So sad and so happy at the same time!

waauugghhhhhhhh

weeping.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamqueen
OMG, I feel sick. I think I ordered almost everything! So sad and so happy at the same time!

waauugghhhhhhhh

weeping.gif

I feel the same way after I placed my order!
rofl.gif

mellimello

I usually never buy new collections sight unseen buuuut I just ordered:

-Shooting Star MSF
-Illusionary/Burning Ambition duo
-Heat/Element duo (although one of them looks a lot like Coppering e/s but oh well)
- Lip 65 l/g
- Be-In l/g
- Classic Cream liquidlast liner

And on Thursday, I'm getting to Nordie's as soon as it opens to B2M for 2 l/s and to get Delineate f/l and probably get another Shooting Star... and then over to the freestanding to get Expensive Pink pro pan & Naked pigment. Yikes MAC is going to drain my bank account
ssad.gif

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Well, you Gloss.com girls are lucky to get the prices locked in when you did. They have adjusted the prices now.

how so? All the MSFs are still showing up at $22.50 for me.

zwfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamqueen

waauugghhhhhhhh

weeping.gif

you r not the only sick one...
lol.gif

a914butterfly

quite honestly, nothing seems to amuse me. (a muse-get it lol). nothing seems to appeal to me except the 15 minutes lipstick, which i can get free with my b2m.

xstephax

they are on the canadian site
ssad.gif
well except shooting star. i'm on my way to a pro store to see if i can get my hands on the other two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
wow, the msfs aren't sold out yet?
winks.gif

OnaFyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstephax
they are on the canadian site
ssad.gif
well except shooting star. i'm on my way to a pro store to see if i can get my hands on the other two.

I accidently got dumped into the Canadian site this morning (arround 8:40ish West coast time) instead of the US one. And the other two MSFs were sold out at that time. I don't really think the Canadian site sold out of the other two MSFs that fast. Is that really possible? I mean jeez. Anyway, I think its just a glitch.