a neutral, schmeckt FOTD

visivo

Hoy en día…

I am crabby. Stacy made me feel better but I am still CRABBY and cannot sleep so I took a bath, did a LUSH mask (mask of magnaminty is sexy), washed it off, made up my eyes and threw on some lipglass. Went for a walk. Ohhhh yeahhh the makeup is sloppy. But look at me listening to your suggestions!

pb290032.JPG

pb290008.JPG
pb290006.JPG

To demonstrate extreme attractiveness:
pb290025.JPG

I used:

Banshee outer/crease
Stila Kitten blended into banshee (prrr)
Retrospeck inner/highlight (hello sparkle)
Romp as liner
Clinique High Impact mascara, applied 12+ hours ago (ha)
nothin else cept for a little nymphette.

And the other day, bare except for russian red n' VGI, baby.

haxors.jpg

(by the way -- in this case, schmeckt means tasty.)

exodus

You are just too gorgeous for words. So incredibly unfair *sending jealous vibes*. The glasses + red lips look is HOT! Note to self: must get Russian Red l/s.

2_pink

How lucky are you to pull off a bare face?? You look so fresh faced.

Oh and your hair is pretty too.

user4

i love it!!! ur so cute!!! and again, i think i have an obsession with ur glasses!!!!!! i want them!!!!!

lianna

You are really pretty. I love love love your bone structure! I don't think that you really need more makeup tips cos you already look so great with minimal m/u!
smiles.gif

Alexa

you know i love ya! and holy crap, i want your hair so bad.

but i think you knew that as well :p

Padmita

You mean "lecker" (tasty), don't you
lol.gif
? Because "schmeckt" would be "tastes"... I love the red lips with your black shirt, it looks great
thmbup.gif
!

user3

I love the first look! It's very "glow" sexy and the 2nd is "dang I have a hot teacher" sexy!
smiles.gif

Tessigrl

Ok first let me say that I think you are so pretty, the first 2 pictures you remind me of Jennifer Garner, I love the freckles and is your hair naturally curly like that? If so you are sooo lucky. Second, the second picture looks like liv Tyler, I love it, you have that naturaly beauty.
smiles.gif

stacyyy

mollliieeeeeeee. you're so adorable. i'm sorry you're crabby, though. we shall have more chats tonight. <3

mel0622

i dunno if its naturally like that but i like the way ur eyes look dewy-like lol. and red lipstick really suits you!

kiwicleopatra

Freakin' gorgeous! I'm swooning over here lol.
You have the most glowing perfect skin.

Oh, and the red lipstick's HAWT!