A really good non-budgeable eyeliner?

Painterlyy

Hi Everyone! I was hoping you guys could give me suggestions on a really good eyeliner that will stay put throughout the day and won't smudge. No creasing as well. I have tried urban decay 24/7 glide-on pencil in zero and unfortunately, it does not work for me. Not sure what it is. But can you please give me some suggestions and tell me why you like the eyeliner? Thanks!
greengrin.gif

mizuki~

MACs Blacktrack Fluidline! it's not a pencil though. It applies really smooth and it stays on all day. No smudges! I have oily Asian eyes so my liner is always rubbing against my lid fold and it still doesn't budge at all
thmbup.gif

*sorry no recs for pencil liners since I feel that 24/7 is the best pencil IMO

kittykit

I've watery eyes and my eye lids can be oily sometimes. 24/7 and MUFE Aqua Eyes work the best for me. Aqua Eyes are really long lasting and they won't smudge.

Fluidline is another good one. I love my Blacktrack!!

macedout

hi i have ur answer-
i've been on this quest for years- to find a pencil liner that stays put- and doesn't spread out all over my face & make me itch-urban decay & mac don't work for me, nor do the drugstore brands---i love fluidline, but wanted something i could apply in a pinch or on the go -fast & without a brush--finally i found it----and it costs only $7-- at ULTA stores--their brand of wind up eyeliner--its called Ulta automatic eyepencil. their store manager told me about it & it works for me. here's the link:

Ulta.com - Automatic Eye Liner

the brown black & the blue teal color stayed the best for me- i swatched them in the store- i tend to have a more oily skin composition...

the best part of ulta is if it doesn't work for u they have a full money back return policy & usually no prob returns. i hope this works for u. it did for my mom & I...
smiles.gif

Painterlyy

Oh ok thanks for your help. I'll check it out. I'm a little skeptical about it though because so far, no drugstore eyeliner has worked for me.