::A Ridiculously Large CCO Haul!::

foxxylatina07

WOW what an awesome haul. I have blue peep f/l and So Ceylon MSF and they're both great. I love So Ceylon it's such a GREAT color for summer or all year round. I love it!!! I hope that it works out for you. Also if you have brown eyes Blue Peep makes the pop. Love that too. Sorry I just wanted to let you know that I love these two products. LOL Enjoy!
yes.gif

NernersHuman

After your hard work in school you deserve a fun splurge! Enjoy every bit of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutenurse2486
Thanks everyone!

Actually, I went to two CCOs. I stopped at the one in the Prime Outlets in Gulfport, MS & I also stopped at the one in the Silver Sands Outlet in Destin, FL. And honestly, I only spent about $550 total, which I know is a lot of money, but I just graduated & got a job, so I felt like I deserved a little splurge!
winks.gif

mern

Awesome awesome awesome!!! I am sooooo jealous... I cant wait for my stuff to come in the mail~!

BeautyPsycho

Wow what a lovely haul! Enjoy, you deserve it!
How much was the trip fluidline thing? (If anyone has it for sale or anything like that, please pm me
greengrin.gif
)

cutenurse2486

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Wow what a lovely haul! Enjoy, you deserve it!
How much was the trip fluidline thing? (If anyone has it for sale or anything like that, please pm me
greengrin.gif
)

I paid $22.50 for the fluidline set. I played around with mine today & I really like it! Hope you can find one too!!

BeautyPsycho

Oh man that price sounds great!
cry.gif

You should post a few FOTDs with your new stuff!

Once again, if anyone has that set in their local CCO, please PM me
love.gif