A Shameless Collection - *Updated*

spectrolite

Updated for 2009 woohoo! This is most of my collection that I started around September 2006. I still think it's not that much makeup haha.. I think I'm kidding myself! I forgot a few things but that's okay there is still plenty to look at
greengrin.gif
Hope you enjoy, it nearly killed me lol... it is so hot in Melbourne today. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Mac Brushes:

Mac and Misc Brushes:

Mac Skincare: Moisturelush Cream + Eye Cream, Lip Conditioner, Fix+, Cleanse off Oil, Matte, Prep+Prime Face Protect, Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and Mask, Fast Response Eye Cream, Refined Zone

Foundations/Concealers:

Eye/Lip Liners/Brow Products/Kajal

More Eye Stuff: Sorry some repeats from the last photo oops >_<

Shadesticks/Greasepaint Sticks etc:

CCBs: Black, Crushed Bougainvillea, Bat Black

Mehron Paradise AQ Palettes:Tropical, Metallic, Pastel

Paintpots:

Quads Premade and Me-Made >_<:Cult of Cherry, Photorealism, Smoking Eyes, Gentle Fume, Highlight Shades, Crease Colours

Quads/Palettes:Formal Black Intense + Warm Eyes, Fafi, Hello Kitty, Cult of Cherry

More Quads etc: Chanel, Testimo, Untamed, Yabi World of Pearl Paints, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle creme perfume

My Precious Palettes:

Pigments + Glitters:

More Pigments/Too Faced/Nars/Misc Shadows:

Pigment + Mineral Makeup Samples:

Blushes:
My pride and joy >_<

More Blushes:

Even More Blushes: Mac, Nars, Mehron

MSF's:

More MSF's:

Beauty Powders/Bronzing Sticks/Face Stuff:

Mineralized Shadows + Metal X:

More Mineralized Shadows:

Lipsticks/Mattenes/YSL etc:

Lipglasses:

Lipglosses:

Nail Polishes:
I just threw a heap out.. this is whats left

duckduck

Re: A Modest Collection

Great stash! It's about the right size IMO - that is about the size I am trying to get mine to. Also, those books are boxes?! I love them - where did you find them?

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Everything!!

Everything lives in these awesome book boxes. Get it..? Colour Stories hahahah
graucho.gif

Cute!
th_LMAO.gif
I love the boxes!

Very nice collection!

NatalieMT

You have an excellent collection - I love all your MSFs, pigments and eyeshadows. The boxes you keep everything in are really cute too.
greengrin.gif
x

spectrolite

Awww thanks everyone
smiles.gif
It's a very manageable collection but I'm sure it will grow a bit more this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckduck
Great stash! It's about the right size IMO - that is about the size I am trying to get mine to. Also, those books are boxes?! I love them - where did you find them?

Yes, they are book boxes which I bought them from the shop I work in. We sell all sorts of curiosities
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

You collection is so awesome!! Modest my tushie!! You shadows are so gorgeous and those boxes you store them in are so adorable!! Thanks for posting!
th_thstars.gif

littleinkpot

Very impressive collection - even more so knowing you're paying our ridiculous Australian prices! I'm aiming for a collection of about that size, but you have to build it slowly here. =/

User93

so lovely! Its so well organised, nothing unnessesary, and so cute goodies! My collection is smaller
ssad.gif