A Trip to the Bank

thenovice

I had the best retail therapy day!

MAC:
Take a Hint Tendertone
Shush! Tendertone (IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!)
Iris Eyes Fluidline
Blacktrack Fluidline
212 Brush

Sephora:
Dior Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect- Jersey Pink
Dior Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect- Raffia Orange
Stila Summer Eyeshadow Trio- Mazatlan
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Tiffany:
Return to Tiffany Padlock Chain Link Bracelet

And my poor bank account......
TOTAL: $463.23

Oh, and in the Sephora Summer Magazine, they labeled the Stila eyeshadow trio wrong. They labeled it Mazatlan, but the picture is actually Acapulco. I guess even the greats have their mistakes. I thought it was fairly hilarious. Something i would totally do. Haha.

Oh, and i ordered the Studio Moisture Cream, to help with my cracking face. So, we'll see!

ARmakeupjunkie

Way to go with your hau!! I could use some retail therapy today but it's not going to happen.
smiles.gif

thenovice

The guy at MAC laughed at me because i was so giddy! It was hilarious! Everyone should have retail therapy!

Moppit

I'm jealous of that haul, especially the bracelet. Enjoy and I want to see a picture.

thenovice

PICTURES
As you can see, i already used them!!!!! My camera was dead, so my fluidlines have marks in them and so do my tendertones. Sorry ladies!
6chaem9.jpg

4tz0scy.jpg

67g269e.jpg

6f9rjia.jpg

gabi1129

great haul. and i love ur tiffany! oh n how do u like the dior addict ultra gloss?! i really want it but im not sure!

thenovice

Quote:
great haul. and i love ur tiffany! oh n how do u like the dior addict ultra gloss?! i really want it but im not sure!

I love the gloss- jersey pink is such a beatiful color. Almost a natural sparkle. Its a must have! The texture is smooth, even with the little sparkly bits- which IMO are fabulous.