A Womans Worth????

s33lo

okay lets start if off by asking if you've ever heard teachers say that they have no patience for the kids that just dont wanna learn? well im the girl that has the most patience for those kids.

so now im in this relasionship...i feel we could be together forever if i can put up with it for that long. Hes grown up in a family that shows no respect for his mother.I never tried to change him i just wanted to bring out that beautiful loving person that i saw underneath all that anger. But its been over a year and our relasionship has grown way farther then i ever thought possible.But his words are discusting, to the point im just like "man he knows better then this cuz ive had to tell him a billion times" im at the point were i dont even wanna try telling him cuz i know damn well he knows what i want from him. and now im scared to admit that i have the feeling hes not gonna ever give me what i need.i just need him to treat me with respect cuz he knows and willingly says i give him all the love and respect he needs.idk what to do plz help esp. if youve been through this or can relate. thanks sooo00 much.

-S33LO

Odette

Don't mean to be harsh but there is one thing you can never go into a relationship thinking you can do, that is change someone. It's never going to happen and you have to come to the realization that you are worth more than this.

Beauty Mark

He needs to change because he wants to change, not because you want him to. I hate to say it, but it sounds like it isn't going to happen any time soon or ever. Get out of that relationship. You don't deserve to be with someone who disrespects you/women.

kimmy

i agree completely with both of the above posters.

he won't change because you want or need him to, and waiting for him to do so on his own might be endless.
ssad.gif

fillintheblank

those first few sentences remind me SO much of what my relationship was like with my boyfriend about a year ago. Inside you know how wonderful they are but they keep doing things that disrespect you yet insist they love you. we'd been together for two years at that point but we had to break up. I don't know what his deal is, but my boyfriend did a complete 180 and we're back together and happy now. its true that you don't deserve that, and if he truly wants you to be a part of his life he'll do what he needs to do.