Accent Red and Ruby Red Pigment ???

wildesigns

OK, I am confused here and have tried to find the answer before posting this. Can anyone tell me for sure if these are one & the same or if there is a slight /noticeable difference? I found pics on eBay (appears to be authentic, she has pic of the bottom of the jar too, etc) and the Accent Red look like a cross between Ruby Red and Bright Fuchsia to my eyes. Now I know there was a flash involved and all that, but it does look a good bit different and yet I keep reading that it's really Ruby Red. Anyone have a definite answer? TIA!!!

coachkitten

I just ordered a sample of Accent red off of ebay yesterday. I am interested to see if there is a big difference. I will try and take a picture if I can of the both ruby red & Accent Red.

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarcanejane
Was the texture of Ruby Red the same as Accent Red?

Accent Red seems to be a tiny bit finer than Ruby Red, but if you look at both of them quickly, I don't think you can tell a difference.

I hope that made sense.
hmm.gif

AudreyNicole

I have heard that it is more of a fuschia shade than Ruby Red, kind of like Hepcat eyeshadow but better. I am anxious to see it in person, but can almost guarantee I won't buy a full jar.

Brianne

I read in a cosmetic industry publication that I get at work that it is Ruby Red being repromoted - do we have an official word yet?

bebs

I called the pro store in la to see and they told me that it was accent red not ruby red