acne - is it true?

Susanne

I will never touch Clinique skin care again!! I tried it last year and got HORRIBLE breakouts!

I can really recommend you Biotherm!

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I will never touch Clinique skin care again!! I tried it last year and got HORRIBLE breakouts!

I can really recommend you Biotherm!

which biotherm products would you recommend?
x

elektra513

thmbdn.gif
Seriously, pimples that are on the skin took 6-8 weeks to reach the surface, so what you see now was always there but just underneath, so switching to another skin care will trigger the skin to push everything out and ignite the skin's system to rev up and clear those pores. A week is too soon to determine if skin care is working. 6-8 weeks minimum for signs of improvment, and then 12+ weeks for overall improvement, less breakouts, etc.

Most formulaic lines like Clinique, Dermalogic, Murad are hit and miss b/c there's large room of user error. People are so eager to see results sooner than later, so they overdo it, don't follow the directions, or whatever the case.

Murad has been working for me, but no lie, it took like 3 months b/c my pores were clogged like crazy for a long long time, and my skin has to recover and repair itself from that. Just think about the integrity of the pores when your skin is always breaking out--they're probably stretched and over stressed. However long it took for my skin to get to its poor condition is how long I would estimate it to repair itself...Quick fixes (clear skin overnight) just isn't realistic. But consistency wins in the end.
yes.gif

HTH someone
smiles.gif

shootout

You might be allergic to what you're using.
I can't use anything that contains salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide because it makes my skin worse. Check and see if what you're using has either of those, and that might be the cause.

Brie

I used these products for two weeks (i had samples)and the exact same thing happened ???
Also my skin is now getting worse (due to hormonal issues as well. Eh, I swear having bad skin has to be the most depressing thing for me. I used to have horrible skin years ago and i thought it had gotten better??