Adds for fake Louboutin shoes

ThePowderPuff

I don't know if there has been a thread about this before, but I get some problematic Google ads on your website.

They're for clearly fake Louboutin shoes. This is the page they link to:
Christian Louboutin, Christian Louboutin Shoes on sale! Free Shipping,100% satisfication! Louboutinforcheap.com

I don't know if you can/want to do anything about it, but I think it sends a very bad signal about what Specktra stands for
ssad.gif

I now that it is possible to block certain adds on your google account, so maybe that's an idea?

gildedangel

Specktra cannot control the content of the Google ads, and there have been previous threads that have discussed this (please remember to try and search for threads, I know that it can be hard to find stuff that way though). There have been ads for fake makeup as well. Specktra does believe in "buyer beware" in clicking ads on this site. If you don't want to see these ads, you can purchase a Supporter Membership; one of the perks is no ads on your account.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
That's strange. I did some searches and I can't find anything abput it in the Suggestions & questions forum.

i believe the topics were brought up in the counterfit mac section
smiles.gif

Janice

I can try filtering out junk ad via the URL, thanks for sharing it.

I believe what the other ladies are referring to are the threads posted in the eBay Deals and Steals forum. Those are not endorsed sales by the site, just a feed of recent listings from eBay.

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I can try filtering out junk ad via the URL, thanks for sharing it.

I believe what the other ladies are referring to are the threads posted in the eBay Deals and Steals forum. Those are not endorsed sales by the site, just a feed of recent listings from eBay.

Thanks, that makes sence. Hope you manage to filter them out, I know it's a tough job doing it.