Advice on hair style and color? pics!

lauren006

hello everyone,

I have been trying to think of how to get my hair cut lately and I know nothing about hair and really want a cut that flatters my face because I don't think I have ever gotten a good cut before. Here are pics of my hair now. It is pretty thin. Also, do you think I could ever pull off looking good as a brunette? I have always wanted to go to that side but always too scared haha.

wavey.gif

4ts89dc.jpg

6ar0dc0.jpg

tinkness

If you're scared you can always try a brunette that washes out. Just make sure the box says semi-permanent and that it washes out in so many washes.
I always google virtual makeovers and play with those. Marie Claire has one, and even though the hair looks obviously fake you can get an idea what you'll look like with different colors and styles.

miss.vampira

I think blonde really suits you, but do try a semi if you want to see what a darker shade would look like. That's what I did when I wanted to go really dark, and I discovered that black makes me look kind of ill... hah! Good luck.
smiles.gif

love_and_hate

I have no suggestions because I'm going through a hair crisis of my own... but I just wanted to tell you that you're gorgeous =D

Kali

venus57

well I am a hairstylist so my personal expertise would say cut off at least 3 inches or more since your hair is fine and thin. have the sylist put in square layers and texturize as well as point cut, do not let them razor your hair (too damaging). you would look great with a full fringe but if you feel like that would be too much do a side bang. as for color you look good blonde if you are going to do brown go with a warm mocha shade or caramel and maybe keep some of the blonde as blocks of color through the bang or fringe. hope this helps!!

lauren006

Thanks everyone! Ya those replies really help
smiles.gif
Im so glad people actually replied cuz i was waiting a couple weeks for someone to help me! haha thanks again!
smiles.gif