After the demo...

MissMisah

I just had my second interview/makeup demo today. I was just wondering how much time does it take for them to get back to you? I've read about instances whre they offered people the job right then and there...

but my interview was a group interview w/ about 5-6 girls doing the demo at the same time i was. also, it was going on the entire day.

So whats the usual time between when you finish the demo and when you hear whether or not you got the job?

also...do they call you to tell you that you DIDNT get the job?

(im so nervous..i feel like i really bombed my interview
weeping.gif
)

SARAHluvsMAC

Well when i had my interview there were also alot of girls that came in...
The MRO told me "If we are interested we will call you by Friday..." (it was a wednesday) and they did...

In general, atleast in my area they have you waiting for a long time for them to respond... it took them 5 months to even call me back after I applied... and then over a month for me to get my number after I was hired

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
Well when i had my interview there were also alot of girls that came in...
The MRO told me "If we are interested we will call you by Friday..." (it was a wednesday) and they did...

In general, atleast in my area they have you waiting for a long time for them to respond... it took them 5 months to even call me back after I applied... and then over a month for me to get my number after I was hired

The trainer just told me the regional manager would be calling me. But I spoke with one of my friends that works for MAC in my area and she said it takes then awhile to call you. So I feel alittle better, I'm just ready to start working.
lol.gif

Jenn L.

I put in my app Mar 26, the mgr called me Jul 10 or 11, I had my demo and interview Jul 14, had the orientation class Aug 3. As far as I know, our (there are 6 girls including me in the class) hire date is Aug 13. Thats if our paperwork comes back ok.

FacesbyNiki

Well, I got a call from a Macy's counter on friday for an interview on Sunday. That went well. I applied at a store and went in there to see them and she didn't know what was going on. She's going to find out what happened. She - the assistant manager - wants me to work for her at the store. But then this morning I get a call from Nordstroms.
lol.gif
This is all too real.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn L.
I put in my app Mar 26, the mgr called me Jul 10 or 11, I had my demo and interview Jul 14, had the orientation class Aug 3. As far as I know, our (there are 6 girls including me in the class) hire date is Aug 13. Thats if our paperwork comes back ok.

Congrats!
clap.gif

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn L.
YAY!!! I'm excited! Thanks Niki, I hope yours goes well too!
smiles.gif

We are gonna be MAC sisters before you know. Watch!!! I have that feeling.
cheerleader.gif

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinG
Nikki And Sarah what store do you work at?

Still interviewing per say. I've done the demo, now they are trying to find a position that fits my schedule. I applied at the Tyson's MAC Store in VA.
cheerleader.gif