Ahh

swt_int3ntions

So I'm freaking out over lipstick haha...

I have Melrose Mood and it looked great under Sock Hop at the counter but when I took it home, it just looked completely different. I tried mixing it up with my other lipsticks but its kind of on the fence for me...

I hate returning make up
ssad.gif

but I'm really contemplating it...I want to look for a peachy-pink or a light pastel pink, or even a lavender pink...

So far, from the forum I've narrowed it down to look at

LOLLIPOP LOVIN (i know, i know... i should get this because its LE) but when I tried it, it was more like a very frosty pink...
ANGEL
LOVELORN
BLANKETY (but I have BREW, i think its quite close from what I can remember)
HIGH TEA

WHat do you girls think? Keep the melrose? What kind of other things can I mix it with?

OR which would you choose? or have another suggestion?
My description is in my sig
greengrin.gif
TIA

nunu

If you can't work it with anything you have then i would exchange it for Angel

matsubie

i really really really like melrose mood.
after all the crazy hype about lollypop loving (which, btw IS a gorgeous color) but i like mm better.

it's a pretty unique pink. a true pastel pink. i thought this color would be comparable to my pink nouveau but it's lighter and has a more lavender tone...but it's gorgeous.

angel is a light pink with neutral undertones so it's very wearable while lovelorn is a darker pink than angel, the texture is to die for. one of my favorite pinks.

also with the melrose mood, you can mix it up with different tones of lipglosses. for example, if you want the color to look more neutral, try applying a more neutral shade lipgloss on top.

good luck. =D

swt_int3ntions

thanks for such quick replies!

I am so torn between all the colours! I want them all but I cannot splurge right now because I'm moving and need to buy a bunch of things for my place...geez what to do, what to do...

shimpaniac

well,Hug me is a "peachy-pink"...and Syrup has lavenderish undertones...angel is nice on your skintone too...looks awful on me,though.
nc 35 for ref.