AIDS Run - Specktra support?

airrinleah

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I am running in a 10k in June to benefit "AIDS Community Resources" (www.aidswalkcny.com)

I am part of the MAC Cosmetics Makeup Artist team (Carousel Mall, Syracuse, NY), and MAC corporate has agreed to match every cent we raise. Please consider donating to a wonderful cause, and it's great to know that every cent you can contribute is worth double with the match of our favorite company. If you are considering making a donation, the money goes straight from you to the foundation through the site! We will be running in our "Every Day is World AIDS Day at MAC" t-shirts! :)

Here's my fundraising site:

http://www.firstgiving.com/erinalthen

If you do donate, there is a comments section in my site - please write that you are from Specktra and put in your username so I can thank you properly! Thanks for considering :)

Love, Erin
lol.gif
wavey.gif
eyelove.gif

Janice

Hey Erin, I want to support your AIDS run by sticking this thread in MAC Chat. It's a wonderful charity and since you were able to secure MAC's pledge to match your fundraising efforts, let's not let this fundraising opportunity pass us by!

airrinleah

Janice,

Thank you so much for putting this in MAC Chat!!!! :) MAC is such a fantastic company and Specktra is such a fantastic resource for all us MAC-addicted girls and guys. I love working for them, and I love that they support such fantastic causes. It means a lot to me, and to the organization for whom I am running that Specktra is willing to support this endeavour also.

Thanks again!!

Erin
lol.gif

airrinleah

Thank You!!!

Thank you to LeeAnn and Spring, both members of Specktra, for making some of the first donations!!! You are generous people, and your money will go twice as far because of the wonderful nature of MAC!

Thank you again!!

<3 Erin
eyelove.gif

Janice

I've been thinking on how Specktra can be of support to your charity. From this point 4/14/06, until 5/23/06, I will donate 100% of the proceeds from Premium Membership subscriptions to your run.
smiles.gif

So you get acess to some cool features AND support a great charity!
greengrin.gif

airrinleah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I've been thinking on how Specktra can be of support to your charity. From this point, until the day of your run, I will donate 100% of the proceeds from Premium Membership subscriptions to your run.
smiles.gif

So you get acess to some cool features AND support a great charity!
greengrin.gif

Thank you so much!!! :-D :-D :-D This is so exciting! Our counter just started fundraising and we are up to about $500 so far!!!! We are trying to be the team with the most donations in the whole race. Janice, you and all the mods/members of Specktra are such wonderful and special people. Thank you!!

Erin <3

mspixieears

Just bumping so it doesn't get lost in the jungle of stickies we have happening.

It's not too late to support, people!

I visited your page Erin, good for you supporting such a worthy cause. Yea!

airrinleah

I have put a sale up in the Clearance Bin Section titled: MAC Sale for a good cause! MSF, Piggies, Postcards etc...

All sales will go towards the fund! I will have you pay directly to the site! I will pay for the shipping =)

Check out the sale, or consider making a donation anyway - even a dollar helps!!!!

mspixieears

I just want to know, are the proceeds of Premium Memberships still going to fund Erin's run?

Could we please have an update on how many people have donated this way? I know I have! Anyone else?

Janice

I'll complile the data for you and post it! I was just going to tally it all up at the end.
smiles.gif
I am no longer accepting donations through Specktra, but I encourage you all to support Erin's run by donating directly through her site!