• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Alexander McQueen Tutorial

nunu

Heya this is my third tutorial!
Any Constructive Criticizm is welcome
smiles.gif

I know i need to get my eyebrows done!!

What i used: (All MAC unless noted otherwise):
S612.jpg

EYE STUFF:
S613.jpg

Urban Decay primer potion, Haunting, Nile and Nylon eyeshadows, Otherwordly paint pot, Blacktrack fluidline, Feline kohl power and Maybeline intense XXL mascara.

FACE BRUSHES:
S614.jpg

From the top: 116 blusher brush, 182 buffer/kabuki, 190 foundation brush and 242 concealer brush

EYE BRUSHES:
S615.jpg

213 fluff brush, 217 blending brush, 219 brush, 242 brush (used for my paint pot), 266 angeled liner brush and 275 (angeled brush).

FACE AND LIP PRODUCTS:
S616.jpg

Left to right: Select cover up concealer, Blot pressed powder, studio tech foundation, Peachykeen blush powder.
Vaseline (primer for lips), masque lipstick and nothing less lipglass.

Okay lets start!
Cleansed, moisturized face: eeeeek!

Concealer
Use the 242 brush to apply concealer under your eyes and the inner corner of the eyes. You can see from the picture that my left eye is unblended and the right eyes is blended.

Foundation:
Apply foundation using the 190 brush and blend blend blend!

Powder time! Take your 182 kabuki brush and powder

Buff it in:

Now get otherwordly paintpot and pack 242 brush with it:

blend it in till it's smooth.

Now get Haunting eyeshadow and the 213 brush:
S636.jpg

Apply it to your lid on top of otherwordly paint pot.

Now get Nile eyeshadow and the 213 brush:
S641.jpg

Usin the 213 brush apply the colour to your crease starting from the middle to the outer part using the windshield wiper motion:

Now get the 217 blending brush and pack some nile eyeshadow on to it:
S644.jpg

Apply it to crease and blend your heart out:

Now get the 219 brush and nile eyeshadow:
S649.jpg

Pack nile eyeshadow on the brush and apply it on your lower lash line:

To make the colour more vibrant i sprayed Fix+ on the brush after packing the colour on the brush:

Apply to lower lashline:
]

Now get the 275 brush and nylon eyeshadow, this will be our highlight:
S659.jpg

Apply it to browbone:

Now get the liner stuff ready. Blacktrack fluidline and 266 brush would be used on the upper lashline and Feline kohl power would be used to line the upper and lower waterline.
S664.jpg

Like so: I suck at linning!

Mascara time!

Eyes all done!
S670.jpg

Blusher time!
Grab the 116 brush and peacykeen blush.
S671.jpg

Now apply the blusher to your cheekbones. Smile and your cheekbones pop! apply it as a C letter shape starting from your cheekbones to your temples. Apply it very lightly to your temples then go down to your cheekbones.

Almost there!

Lips stuff:
S674.jpg

Vaseline, masque lipstick and white magiclipglass

Apply the vaseline first, let it dry then apply masque lipstick. Smooth the lipstick out and then top it with white magic lipglass

Thanks for viewing! Hope you guys like it! As i said CC is welcome
smiles.gif

Oh yeah you can apply new Vegas MSF i totally forgot about it!
If you have any questions, just ask
smiles.gif

kisses